Udacity Recruitment Drive 2020 | Technical Content Quality Specialist
Udacity hiring candidates for the role of Technical Content Quality Specialist ,for New Delhi, India location . The complete details about Udacity Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
Udacity’s mission is to power careers through tech education. We’re an immersive online learning platform offering practitioner level education in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Autonomous Systems, Cloud Computing and more. We are backed by some of the best known investors – Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital to name a few. Udacity has the potential to transform the world at large scale by providing the life-long learners an opportunity to re-skill or upskill them in future bleeding edge skills and create a meaningful impact in professional and personal lives. We are similarly, helping the enterprises solve the talent shortage issue by being their partner of choice in transforming their workforce while they embark on digital transformation journey.
Company Name :- Udacity
Job Position :- Technical Content Quality Specialist
Work Location:- New Delhi, India
Salary :- As per the Industry standards
Udacity Recruitment is looking for:–
- A strong foundation in software programming and data analysis.
- Prior experience in content development or teaching is a plus.
- Excellence in understanding and debugging technical problems with code or published materials.
- Experience prioritizing and multitasking multiple urgent needs.
- Demonstrated eagerness to learn.
- Ability to review educational content from a student perspective to identify areas for improvement, as well as opportunities to both challenge advanced students and simplify material for those who are struggling.
- Familiarity with project management tools (e.g. Jira, G Suite, Zendesk, forums, online chat programs).
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Description for Udacity Recruitment :-
A Technical Content Quality Specialist is an engineer, analyst and teacher in one. You will own and manage our content maintenance program and ensure our Nanodegree programs deliver exceptional learning experiences to every student.
You will analyze student feedback and performance, prioritize changes based on impact, and organize program updates.
- Triage and correct urgent content issues.
- Maintain Udacity’s course catalog at high quality.
- Collaborate across teams of content developers, support engineers and student support staff to improve content as the need arises.
- Analyze student feedback, engagement, and progress reports across Nanodegree programs to develop actionable steps to improve content.
- Review and approve content submissions from content contributor network; ensure content improvements deliver the target outcomes.
- Use data to identify potential areas of student challenge in program content and develop plans to address challenges and improve student outcomes.
Udacity Recruitment Drive 2020 Application Process :-
Apply Udacity Recruitment from below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates