Uber Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Engineer I | Freshers
About the Company:
Uber is a transportation network company, well-known for its ride-hailing taxi app.The company has since become synonymous with disruptive technology, with the taxi app having swept the world, transforming transportation and giving a different business model, dubbed uberisation, to the world.
Uber Recruitment 2020 – Uber scheduled to hire Software Engineer I for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or any other graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Uber Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Uber Recruitment 2020
|Position||Software Engineer I|
|Salary||Best in industry|
Job Roles and Responsibilities For Uber Recruitment 2020 :
- We are looking for someone with a passion for building and scaling highly-available, mission-critical systems that support millions of users on a daily basis.
- This is a unique opportunity for an entry-level engineer who is collaborative, has a healthy sense of curiosity and acts with the responsibility to join Uber, work with talented people across the board and help improve our infrastructure systems, scaling it to the next level.
- The Compute, Foundations and Cloud team works on core components on which all other systems at Uber are built on.
- We power the infrastructure that runs all of Uber.
- If you are excited about running distributed systems at massive scale across multiple cloud providers and on prem hardware, come talk to us!
- We are looking for strong engineers to drive key initiatives and bootstrap the team in Bangalore
Skills and Qualifications For Uber Recruitment 2020 :
- Experience with Go, Java, or C++ (bonus points for more than one).
- Proficiency in Linux.
- Full-stack infrastructure knowledge.
- You have great interpersonal skills, deep technical ability, and a portfolio of successful execution.
- If you enjoy discussing anything from kernels to datacenters and you measure the success of your projects in “nines,” then we want you on the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write detailed technical documents.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or equivalent.
- You can collaborate well with many product engineering teams to articulate requirements and system design.
Apply Directly in Uber Recruitment 2020 Before the link Expires :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates