Synopsys Recruitment 2020| Apply Online | Technical Engineer
About: Synopsys hiring for the role of Intern (Technical-Engineering) ,for Noida location. The complete details about Synopsys Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name:– Synopsys
Company Website:- www.synopsys .com
Job Position:– Intern (Technical-Engineering)
Location :- Noida ,India
Qualification for Synopsys Recruitment :-
- Degree in Electronics Engineering/VLSI, or related discipline or experience.
- Experience with IC circuit design is preferred. This includes front-end design (Synthesis, DFT) and back-end design (place and route, physical verification).
- Has an overall understanding of the design process.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Proficient with UNIX, HDL (Verilog/VHDL) and has good understanding of ASIC design flow.
- Knowledge of competitive EDA tool products and product knowledge in any of the areas of Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Place and Route, Design Reuse and/or Physical Design is preferred.
Other Requirements for Synopsys Recruitment:-
- Candidate must be pro-active and assertive, and have excellent multitasking and organizational skills, along with written and verbal English communication skills.
- Candidate must demonstrate a pleasant personality, which is compatible to customer interaction, while having technical skills that will ensure final closure to customer issues. Also, must be a team player when interfacing with engineers and other Application Engineer
- Responsible to work in the areas of Memory Compiler, Logic Libraries and STAR Memory System (SMS).
- May be involved in implementing detailed customer installation requirements.
- Ensures that client’s needs have been met and that the product/solution is fully functioning according to specification.
1.) Product Support – Interface with customers, Synopsys Application Engineers, and engineering staff to ensure a timely response to customer issues. Primary mode of communication will be through email or telephone.
2.) Proactive Support – Write and maintain application notes, FAQ’s, training materials, and other support material, providing customers easy access to application information.
3.) Support Tools – Interface directly with SolvNet and the Engineering Database to document and track a resolution to customer issues.
Shortlisted candidates will receive call letter for further rounds
How to apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2020 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before the link expires
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here