Sutherland Recruitment 2020 |Associate Software Developer | B.E/B.Tech |
Sutherland Recruitment 2020: Sutherland is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Professional – Software Developer for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process is Further given below in the article.
About The Company: So For over 30 years, we’ve been delighting customers through a better process. From the very beginning, it’s all we’ve done. In fact, our very first dollar came from process consulting. Three decades later, we have 120 clients from the Fortune 1000 and complete 43 million transactions a month on a digital backbone that spans 19 countries around the world. Also, Sutherland’s process transformation services innovate at the intersection of business and technology to transform processes that realize our client’s vision. they are experts in accelerating performance and achieving high-impact outcomes through winning execution strategies across the entire business and customer lifecycle.
Sutherland Recruitment 2020 for Associate Professional – Software Developer:
|Job Role||Associate Professional – Software Developer|
- Education – B.E/B.Tech
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Hands-on experience in C# programming
- Understanding of advanced concepts in the Net framework:
- CLR & Assemblies
- Events & Delegates, Multi-threading
- Networking: Sockets, Web Application & Web Service
- Interoperability using COM, Window API
- Unit Testing Framework (NUnit), Debugging & Diagnostics
- A good foundation on Design Patterns
- Participate in the plan, develop, build, test phases of software development
- Put forward calculated time estimates of work to be done on a project
- Participate in design, code, test-case reviews with other developers
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Also, Develop and execute customer-focused test cases and maintain associated records
- Develop and utilize automated test scripts to perform duties
- Record issues into a defect-tracking system
- Follow-up and close issues entered into the defect-tracking system
How to Apply for Sutherland Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates