Startup India Learning Program
4 Weeks | Online | Free
About this Program
Startup India Learning Program is a free online Entrepreneurship program by Startup India, a GOI initiative. Invest India in collaboration with UpGrad has developed this program. The aim is to help entrepreneurs get their ideas and ventures to the next level through structured learning. The program covers lessons on key areas of starting up by 40+ top founders of India in an extensive 4-Week Program.
Key Program Features of Startup India Learning Program
Learn about real-life successes and failures from top Indian entrepreneurs across domains
Receive an official Startup India and Invest India Certification
Choose between Hindi or English as your medium of instruction
Networking & Mentoring
Interact with fellow Entrepreneurs in an interactive discussion forum
Get step by step insights in creating a Business Plan for your venture
Program Syllabus of Startup India Learning Program:
- IDEA VALIDATION: Idea Identification and Assessment
Identify your idea and assess it with respect to your potential customers and the market environment
- FINANCE & LEGAL: Building a Legal Foundation
Define the right legal foundation for your company and explore fundamentals like Company Registration, Compliances, Patents etc.
- Understanding Finance Basics, Introduction to Business Planning
- PITCHING & FUNDING: Fundraising & Valuation
Understand an investor’s mindset on matters of company valuation, fundraising, equity.
Pitching & Termsheets
Learn how to pitch your company to investors and identify the key focus areas in term sheets
- Developed by Invest India in collaboration with UpGrad, the Startup India Learning Program is meant to help entrepreneurs get their ideas and ventures to the next level through structured learning.
- A four-week online programme, it will help those looking to take the entrepreneurial plunge as well as people already a couple of years into their journey. The objective is to inform them about the key steps in setting up a venture as well as to expose them to the possible challenges. Interested people can create an account and sign up for the Startup India Learning Program, free of charge.
- Through this programme, participants will gain industry insights, certification, and help with formulating business plans. It will also be responsible for networking and mentoring. Through the programme, which is available in both Hindi and English, entrepreneurs can learn about real-life successes and failures from top Indian entrepreneurs across domains. “The level of evangelising that has taken place for startups and entrepreneurship in this country has to deliver in the next five to 10 years,” said Ronnie.
- To ensure maximum reach, the program will not have any selection process. “We don’t want it to be a selective process.
Official Website and Details to Apply:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
|Books Recommended||Check on Amazon|
|IT Technical Interview|
|Cracking the Coding Interview||amzn.to/38QZEUA|
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here/
For Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here