S&P Global Recruitment Off Campus 2020 | Software Developer I | Freshers
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR S&P GLOBAL RECRUITMENT :
- Solve problems, analyze and isolate issues
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to the team and help them adopt change as new processes are introduced
- Champion best practices and serve as a subject matter authority
- Develop solutions to develop/support key business needs
- Engineer components and common services based on standard development models, languages and tools
- Produce system design documents and lead technical walkthroughs
- Produce high quality code
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners
- As a team-member should continuously improve the architecture
QUALIFICATIONS FOR S&P GLOBAL RECRUITMENT :
- Bachelor’s /Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in application development using Microsoft Technologies.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, .NET framework and design patterns.
- Command of essential technologies: C#, ADO.NET, WPF, WCF services, LINQ and SQL Server.
- Experience with developing solutions involving relational database technologies on SQL Server platform, stored procedure programming experience using Transact SQL.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test- driven development.
Our team is responsible for the design, architecture, and development of our client facing applications using a variety of tools that are regularly updated as new technologies emerge. You will have the opportunity every day to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and will be able to develop a close team dynamic with coworkers from around the globe.
The work you do will be used every single day, it’s the essential code you’ll write that provides the data and analytics required for crucial, daily decisions in the capital and commodities markets.
What’s in it for you:
- Build a career with a global company
- Work on code that fuels the global financial markets
- Grow and improve your skills by working on enterprise level products and new technologies