Signant Health Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Developer Trainee | Freshers
About the Company:
We are pioneers in the field of healthtech and have been innovating for 20 years. We believe technology providers have a responsibility to create a seamless experience for patients, sites and study teams. That is why we have created one unified suite that improves key aspects of clinical research.
Signant Health Recruitment 2020 – Signant Health scheduled to hire Software Developer Trainees for B.E. / B.Tech. graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Signant Health Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Signant Health Recruitment 2020:
|Position:||Software Developer Triainee|
|Experience||Fresher | 0-1 years of Experience|
|Salary||Best in industry|
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR SIGNANT HEALTH RECRUITMENT 2020:
The Software Developer I creates, enhances and maintains business applications to support Bracket’s business needs. Working under the direction of Technical Lead, Team Lead and/or Software Development Manager this position implements assigned coding modules, performs unit testing, and documents their work according to accepted quality principles and supports testing.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SIGNANT HEALTH RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Application Development
- Develops and maintains application components.
- Working with Business System Analysts (BSA) , gains an understanding of the business requirements for assigned tasks.
- Working with Technical Lead, Team Lead and/or Software Development Manager gains an understanding of design patterns, principles and standards to be followed in implementing assigned tasks.
- Understands and follows all coding standards.
- Creates robust, well documented code
- Creates database objects as required.
- Completes unit testing and peer review documentation as required.
- Working with development team, integrates implemented code and database objects into release application. Performs smoke testing for released application as required.
- Supports all phases of testing by efficiently diagnosing and resolving defects.
- Application Support
- Efficiently and effectively diagnoses and resolves defects.
- Identifies areas of the application impacted by the resolution and works with BSA and/or Software Test Engineer to define test cases required for the resolution.
- Completes all required change control documentation including updates to design and other technical documents as required.
- Deploys resolution to testing and production environment as required.
- Quality System Responsibilities
- Performs all work in accordance with documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Working Instructions.
- Adheres to Good Clinical Practices (GCP), 21 CFR Part 11 and other regulatory requirements as required.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS FOR SIGNANT HEALTH RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical major.
- Demonstrated experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelors Degree.
- 0-1 year experience professionally developing software.
DESIRED SKILLS FOR SIGNANT HEALTH RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Experience with some or all of the following technologies:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012, MySQL or other relational databases including stored procedures, views and triggers
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services or other reporting tool
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2012, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- Web page design
- Windows application design
- Object Relational Mapping (OR/M), MVC, MEF, Unity Framework, and Dependency Injection (DI) is a plus
- Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, Subversion or other source control product
- Experience estimating development and support tasks.
- Familiarity with 21 CFR Part 11 or experience in a regulated environment desirable.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply For SIGNANT HEALTH Recruitment As soon as possible(before the link expires)
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates