SEBI Recruitment 2020: 147 Vacancies | Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
It was established in 1988 and given Statutory Powers on 30 January 1992 through the SEBI Act, 1992.
Last Date to Apply: 31/07/2020
Post Name: Officer Grade A
Total Vacancy : 147 Posts
Salary: Rs. 28,150 – Rs. 55,600/-Per Month
Job Location: Across India
Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
For More Details Please Refer to The official website. SEBI.GOV.IN
General Instructions For SEBI Recruitment:
- Candidate who is eligible and desires to apply for the above post should submit an ON-LINE application with requisite fee/ intimation charges (wherever applicable). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Fees sent in any other manner not prescribed in this advertisement and / or the application submitted without depositing the fee/ intimation charges would be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. Candidates seeking reservation/ relaxation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/Ex-servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/ relaxation as per eligibility prescribed. At the time of the interview, they should also be in possession of all the requisite certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated for such benefits and these certificates should be dated earlier than the due date (closing date) of the application.
- If the candidates are not eligible or have knowingly or willfully furnished incorrect or false particulars or suppressed material information, their candidature will be liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, the appointment would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Candidates who are already in service of Govt./ Quasi-Govt. Organizations and Public Sector Banks/ Undertakings will have to produce a “No Objection Certificate’ from their employer, at the time of Interview. Before appointment in SEBI, a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced.
- Outstation candidates called for Interview will be reimbursed single AC Three Tier return railway fare for journey by the shortest route, subject to submission of necessary documentary evidence.
- SEBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examinations, interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in both the Examination and Interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, SEBI’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Further, SEBI reserves the right to relax any of the requirements.
SEBI Recruitment Job Eligibility:
- Candidates should complete a Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR Chartered Accountant/Company Secretary/ Chartered Financial Analyst/ Cost Accountant from a recognized university
- Candidates should complete a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science) OR
- Masters in Computers Application OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.
Engineering (Civil)/ (Electrical):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Masters Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or
- Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at
Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University/ Institute.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for their final examination and waiting for their results are eligible to appear for the selection process.
Age Limit (as on 29.02.2020): Below 30 years (Relaxations as per Govt policy)
SEBI Officers – Discipline wise vacancies: 147 Posts
- General – 80 Posts
- Legal – 28 (6*) Posts
- Information Technology – 17 (5*) Posts
- Engineering (Civil) – 1* Post
- Engineering (Electrical) – 3 (1*) Posts
- Research: 4 (1*) Posts
- Official Language: 1 Post
Note: * – Indicates backlog vacancies
Probation Period: The selected candidates shall be recruited as Officers Grade ‘A’ and will undergo a probation of two years.
SEBI Recruitment Selection Process for Officer:
- Selection will be consist of three stage process i.e. Phase I (online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each), Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and Phase III (Interview).
Phase I Online Examination:
|Paper||Topics||Max Marks||Duration||Cut Off|
|Paper 1||All streams: English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60 Mins||30%|
|Paper 2||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics.||100||40 Mins||40%|
|Legal, Engineering Stream (Civil &|
Electrical) and Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject related to stream
|Research Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance and Commerce.||100||40 Mins||40%|
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I.
- There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I.
SEBI Officer Interview: Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Note: All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
Examination Centres: Various cities across India.
- For Unreserved/ OBC/ EWSs – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD – Rs.100/-
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2020 for Asst Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SEBI website (www.sebi.gov.in) from 07 March to 31 July 2020 (Last date extended)
Selection Procedure :
Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Application fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for Phase II and Interview. Candidate may opt for interview either in Hindi or English. Weightage of marks obtained in Phase II will be 85%, while marks obtained in interview shall be given a weightage of 15%.
SEBI reserves the right to modify the selection procedure, if deemed fit.
Important Dates for sebi recruitment:
- Commencement of online registration of application – 07/03/2020
- Closure of registration of application – 31/07/2020
- Closure for editing application details – 31/07/2020
- Online Fee Payment – 07/03/2020 to 31/07/2020
SEBI Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Who can apply for SEBI Recruitment?
Candidates who completed PhD/ B.E/ B.Tech/ LLB/ CA/ Masters Degree in concern subjects are eligible to apply for SEBI Recruitment
What all are the present vacancies are available in SEBI?
At present SEBI having the vacancies for Internship Programme/ Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) in General, Legal, Information Technology, Engineering, Research & Official Language Stream
How many vacancies are available in SEBI?
There are 147 Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) vacancies are available in SEBI
What is the age limit to apply for SEBI Recruitment?
Candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on 29 February 2020
When is the last date to apply for SEBI Recruitment?
Candidates can submit their online application on or before 31 July 2020
How to apply for SEBI Recruitment?
All eligible candidates can submit their online application at SEBI website (www.sebi.gov.in)
Apply ASAP for sebi recruitment :
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
|Books Recommended||Check on Amazon|
|IT Technical Interview|
|Cracking the Coding Interview||amzn.to/38QZEUA|
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here/
For Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here