Rocket Software Off-Campus Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer I | Freshers
About the Company:
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Thousands of companies around the world depend on Rocket to solve their most challenging business problems by helping them run their critical infrastructure, business processes, and data, as well as extending the value of these assets to take advantage of cloud and mobile computing, advanced analytics, and other future innovations. At Rocket, software has always been about people—not just ones and zeroes. We’re people solving problems for other people, and we strive to treat our customers, partners, and fellow Rocketeers with humanity. Founded in 1990, Rocket Software is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts with 31 offices around the world
Rocket Software Inc. Recruitment 2020 – Rocket software scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Rocket Software Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile : Software Engineer I
Job Field : Software & Quality Assurance Engineering
Position Type : Full Time
Work Location: Pune ,India
Degree Needed : B.E/B.Tech. or Equivalant
Job ID : [ R2020-469 ]
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ROCKET SOFTWARE :
The Software Engineer-I designs, develops, troubleshoots, and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ROCKET SOFTWARE RECRUITMENT :
- Learn and understand hardware and software systems and platforms.
- Provide software development support.
- Write code for portions of an application.
- Work closely with and learns from the engineering team.
- Apply techniques and methods learned in prior courses.
- Assist in carrying out tasks requiring adherence to prescribed methods of design.
- Learn basic programming while working in a team.
- Using current programming languages and technologies to write code.
- Learn to work within a team.
- Team-oriented, collaborative, accountable & dependable.
- Respond to learning suggestions positively.
- Open to coaching.
- Learn how to document and communicate on technical topics.
- Learn about the mainframe and how it connects with who Rocket is.
- Learn about the foundation of the markets Rocket serves.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Minimum of <1 year of software engineering experience.
- Strong desire to program software in the real world.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Can-do attitude
- Curious and asks “why”
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Apply this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates