Qualcomm Recruitment 2020 | Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Fast
Qualcomm Recruitment 2020 – B.E/ B.Tech graduated candidates can apply for the role of Associate Engineer at Qualcomm for location at Hyderabad. Detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Qualcomm – Qualcomm was founded by Irwin Jacobs in 1985 in California, U.S. This organization serves worldwide. There are 37000 employees working in this organization. Products it deals with are intellectual property and semiconductors. Steven Mollenkopf is the CEO, Cristiano Amon is the President and Mark D. McLaughlin is the Chairman in Qualcomm.
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Transportation between offices, buildings, and campuses up to ½ mile.
- Transportation and equipment installation up to 5 lbs.
- Required tasks at various heights are being performed (e.g., standing or sitting).
- Monitors and utilizes computers and test equipment for more than 6 hours a day.
- Continuous communication should be there with colleagues, customers, and vendors both in-person and remotely.