PowerSchool Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Associate Technical Support Engineer| Freshers
About the Company:
At PowerSchool, we believe in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way.
From the back office to the classroom to the home, PowerSchool helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance and HR. Today, we’re proud to be the leading provider of K-12 education application technology supporting over 45 million students in over 70 countries
PowerSchool Recruitment 2020 – PowerSchool scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E. / B.Tech./M.Tech. graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for PowerSchool Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
PowerSchool Recruitment 2020:
|Position:||Associate Technical support Associate|
|Salary||Best in industry|
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR POWERSCHOOL RECRUITMENT 2020:
Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR POWERSCHOOL RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Deliver professional, courteous, and timely communication to customers
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues to resolve or escalate cases
- Document and track cases using CRM tool
- Collaborate with peers and colleagues to best serve needs of customers
- Stay current on all key support topics, including product knowledge and required technical and customer support skills
- Meet and exceed all expectations and established benchmarks
- All other duties as assigned
JOB QUALIFICATIONS FOR POWERSCHOOL RECRUITMENT 2020:
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a technical support role
- 0-2 years’ experience in a customer service role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce and/or prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exemplary customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and juggle multiple responsibilities with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and foster a collaborative and unified work environment
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Willing to work in Shifts and in 24X7 work environment
All interested and eligible candidates can apply For Powerschool Recruitment As soon as possible(before the link expires)
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates