Pega Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 |Software Engineer | Freshers
About the Company :
Pega is the leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence. Every day, Pega powers millions of automated processes, billions of customer interactions, and trillions of dollars of business by helping people open bank accounts, change phone plans, get healthcare, manage insurance claims, apply for permits, and more. The world’s most recognized and successful brands rely on Pega’s AI-powered software to optimize every customer interaction on any channel while ensuring their brand promises are kept.
Meet Our Team
Our team consists of top-notch engineers who are highly motivated, self-driven, have strong sense of ownership and passionate about customer success. We strive for excellence and embrace agile methodologies to achieve it. Pega lets us be independent and creative in the way we build software, we return this trust by being accountable for the software we build.
Picture Yourself At Pega
In this role, you will engage deeply in maintaining core features of Pega platform which runs thousands of CRM and DPA applications around the world. Understand how Pega platform allows applications to be built for change. Deep dive into data modelling and declarative aspects of Pega platform. Experience working with both monolithic and modularized code, giving you a unique opportunity to compare both worlds at one place. Follows best practices to build clean and maintainable code. Work with and learn from great mentors who will guide you to grow to next level in your career.
Pega Recruitment 2020 – Pega scheduled to hire Software Engineers forB.Tech. / B.E./ M.E/M.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Pega Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile For Pega Recruitment: Software Engineer
Experience: 2-4 years of experience
Package Offered : Best in Industry
Degree Needed : B.Tech. / B.E./ M.E/M.Tech
Work Location: Hyderabad
Job ID: [ 10494 ]
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PEGA RECRUITMENT:
- You will start by learning about Pega platform and use it to rapidly build an application
- Learn to use team owned features in detail, which include data model, memory model, declarative programming paradigm, assembled rule cache
- Understand design and implementation of team owned features
- Own quality and maintenance of team owned features
- Actively collaborate with Product owner & team members to come up with backward compatible and focused solutions for issues reported by customers
- Write automated tests for code changes made to fix issues
- Do root cause analysis for high severity issues
- Apply best practices and guidelines shared by quality services organization (consists of experts in quality assurance area) to improve quality of software
- Have fun with team at lunch, recreational area, quarterly outings, box cricket, 10k runs
- Use various tools, languages and libraries like Git, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Linux, Java, JUnit, JGiven, Groovy, Spock, cloud technologies
Who You Are at Pega:
You are a skilled software engineer, who can explore, understand and debug complex Java code quickly. You enjoy solving problems, you can quickly assess them, find root cause and provide innovative solutions to fix them. You take quality seriously and write automated tests for all code you write. You are an enthusiast for Java, JVM, best practices for building software. You are good team player who puts team first and can collaborate well with other team members. You are a veracious learner. You are pro-active to take work and to explore new areas.
BASIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR PEGA RECRUITMENT:
- 2 – 4 years of software development/maintenance experience, preferably in a product development company
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or similar field
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Agile/Scrum development methodology knowledge/experience
- Experience using the following: Java, JUnit, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Jenkins, Linux
What You’ve Accomplished:
- Developed/maintained and tested functional, robust, resilient and scalable software built using Java
- Worked with internal/external customers, product owners to understand problems and provide solutions
Pega Offers You:
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- One of best places to work in India
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + performance incentive, employee equity in the company
Apply for Pega Recruitment Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates