Paypal Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Engineer | Freshers
About the Company:
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person.
Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Paypal Recruitment 2020 – Paypal scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E. / B.Tech./M.Tech. graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Paypal Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile : Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
JOB ID : [ R0056792 ]
Degree Needed : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR PAYPAL RECRUITMENT 2020:
The candidate will be involved in the development team and is expected to be a self-starter, team player and strong driver for results and continual improvement.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PAYPAL RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Understanding of core products and the organization
- Develop prototypes and simulations of innovative improvements to the services infrastructure and functionality
- Focused on developing code. Code is well-commented and typically improves after one or more code reviews
- Will be Involved in discussion with senior leader and architect about development plan and design; Produces code that is sufficiently supported by test units
- Has a basic understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field
- Work with engineers and other cross functional teams including Research, Project
- Management, Quality Assurance, Operations etc. to develop great software that meets market needs with respect to functionality, reliability, performance, scalability
Apply for Paypal Recruitment opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates