Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 | Jr. Assistant/Clerk cum Computer Operator | Freshers
About: OIL is engaged in the business of exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, transportation of crude oil and production of liquid petroleum gas. The company’s history spans the discovery of crude oil in the far east of India at Digboi & Baghjan, Assam in 1889 to its present status as a fully integrated upstream petroleum company.
- Official Website: https://www.oil-india.com/
- Job Role :Sr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant
- Qualification: Any Degree/Diploma/10th
- Experience: Freshers
- Total Vacancies: 09
- Salary: Rs.13,500-34,000
- Job Location: Noida (UP)/ Delhi
- Last Date 01 July 2020
Detailed Eligibility for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020:
Educational Qualification forr Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020:
Sr. Assistant – I, Steno Typist:
- Candidate should be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Must possess certificate in English Shorthand Course with minimum speed of 80 words per minute and Computer typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute.
- Must have 06 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer operation and be fully conversant with MS Office, Excel, Spreadsheet and MS Power Point
Sr. Assistant – I Hindi Translator Grade- VII:
- Graduate from recognized university with Hindi as a major subject as well as English as one of the elective subject in Pass course.
- Must have Certificate or Diploma in Hindi Translator Course from a recognized institute
Must have 06 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applications and be conversant with bilingual processing ( i.e Hindi & English Typing)
Jr. Assistant – I, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Grade – V:
- 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/ University.
- Must have minimum 06 months diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in computer with minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute
Jr. Assistant –I, Hindi Typist cum Computer Operator Grade– V:
- 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board.
- Must have minimum 06 months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MSPowerPoint, etc.
- Proficiency in computer typing with minimum bilingual (Hindi & English) typing speed of 30 words per minute
Age Limit(as on 01.07.2020):
- General: Minimum 18 years and maximum of 30 years
- SC/ST: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- PWD / Ex-Servicemen: As per Government Directives
Post Wise Vacancies Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020:
- Sr. Assistant – I, Steno Typist: 03 posts
- Sr. Assistant – I Hindi Translator Grade- VII: 01 post
- Jr. Assistant – I, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Grade – V: 04 posts
- Jr. Assistant –I, Hindi Typist cum Computer Operator Grade– V: 01 post
Salary Details for Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020:
- Sr. Assistant: Rs. 16,000 – 34,000/-
- Jr. Assistant: Rs. 13,500 – 28,000/-
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 Selection Process for Sr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant:
- The selection process shall consist of Stage-I: Computer Based Test (CBT) and Stage-II: Skill & Proficiency Test
Stage- I: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- All questions will be multiple choice objective type for a total of 100 marks
- There will be no negative marking in CBT.
- CBT will be bilingual i.e English & Hindi.
- Total duration of the test will be 02(two) hours
How to Apply Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2020 for Sr. Assistant/ Jr. Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates for Oil India Jobs can apply for the above position through online at Oil India Limited website (www.oil-india.com) on or before 01 July 2020.
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates