Nvidia Off-Campus Recruitment 2020 | System Software Engineer | Freshers
About the Company:
For more than two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With a singular focus on this field, we offer specialized platforms for the gaming, professional visualization, data center and automotive markets. Our work is at the center of the most consequential mega-trends in technology — virtual reality, artificial intelligence and self-driving cars.
Fueled by the massive growth of the gaming market and its insatiable demand for better 3D graphics, we’ve evolved the GPU into a computer brain at the intersection of virtual reality, high performance computing, and artificial intelligence.
NVIDIA GPU computing has become the essential tool of the da Vincis and Einsteins of our time. For them, we’ve built the equivalent of a time machine.
We are looking for a System Software Engineer for NVIDIA’s GeForceNow cloud gaming platform.
Nvidia Recruitment 2020 – Nvidia scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Nvidia Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile : System Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 Years
Position Type : Full Time
Work Location: Pune , India
Degree Needed : B.E/B.Tech./M.E/M.Tech
Job ID : [ JR1931147 ]
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR NVIDEA RECRUITMENT :
- As a Software Engineer, you will develop and maintain game play content creation, recording and content sharing solutions for the NVIDIA GeForce Now cloud gaming platform.
- The work involves Design, development and debugging of system software, application software, middleware/SDKs on Windows PC and Mac platform. Focus will be on DirectX/OGL, Multimedia frameworks (Media foundation, AV foundation), Image processing/Computer vision, Machine learning and related software development and productization work. Development and improvement of tools and automated frameworks for testing of the software stack.
- You will also have the opportunity to interact with partners (game developers, publishers, game influencers) to understand the product landscape and propose ideas towards improvement of the product.
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR NVIDIA RECRUITMENT :
- You should have a brief understanding of computer graphics and video processing, computer vision technologies.
- You should demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, be a phenomenal teammate and be self driven.
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 0 to 1 year of industry experience.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- You have an edge over others if you have a passion for gaming and exploring ideas to improve gaming experience.
Nvidia is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates