NFL Recruitment 2020 | Engineer/Manager/Sr. Chemist | 52 Vacancies
Overview of NFL Recruitment 2020:
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) invites the application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Recruitment of experienced professionals Engineer/ Manager/ Sr Chemist in Production, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical Laboratory, Civil and Fire & Safety for 52 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc/ M.Sc with required work experience are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on an interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form in the prescribed format through the given postal address on or before 27 May 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Official Website- nationalfertilizers.com
About NFL Recruitment:
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Miniratna Company which produces chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers, and industrial chemicals.NFL is India’s largest Central Public Sector Enterprise (Government of India Undertaking) it’s turnover more than Rs 75 Billion. Its headquartered in Noida.NFL is controlled and organized by the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. It’s the second-largest Urea producer in India, and it has five gas based Ammonia-Urea plants. If you want more details about the NFL.
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Miniratna Company which produces chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers, and industrial chemicals.NFL is India’s largest Central Public Sector Enterprise (Government of India Undertaking) it’s turnover more than Rs 75 Billion. It’s headquartered in Noida.NFL is controlled and organized by the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. It’s the second-largest Urea producer in India, and it has five gas based Ammonia-Urea plants. If you want more details about the NFL, you can visit nationalfertilizers.com.
NFL Recruitment Job Vacancies:
NFL having various vacancies in various disciplines for their organization and manufacturing plants.NFL also hire candidates through the GATE examination. Candidates who want to apply NFL Recruitment can visit www.nationalfertilizers.com career section. At present NFL announced 186 vacancies in Non-Executive and Apprentice for Fresh candidates.
NFL Recruitment 2020 for Experienced Professionals:
|Job Role||Engineer/ Manager/ Sr Chemist|
|Qualification||B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc/ M.Sc|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 May 2020|
Detailed Eligibility for NFL Recruitment:
For Engineer/ Manager:
- B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc. Engg. in the relevant Engineering Degree with minimum 60% marks from recognized Institute OR AMIE in relevant Engineering field.
- Experience: 01 years post qualification inline experience for Engineer & 09 years post qualification inline experience for Manager
- Production – Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology
- Mechanical – Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical – Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation – Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Electronics / Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Civil – Civil Engineering
- Fire and Safety – Fire Engg. / Safety & Fire Engg. OR Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical with Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur
For Sr Chemist:
- Candidates should complete M Sc (Chemistry) from a recognized university
- Experience: 1-year post qualification inline experience
Age Limit :
- For Engineer/ Sr Chemist: 30 years
- For Manager: 45 years
Post & Discipline wise Vacancies:
- Engineer (Production): 01 post
- Manager (Production): 16 posts
- Engineer (Mechanical): 05 posts
- Manager (Mechanical): 12 posts
- Engineer (Electrical): 03 posts
- Manager (Electrical): 02 posts
- Engineer (Instrumentation): 05 posts
- Engineer (Civil): 01 post
- Sr Chemist: 06 posts
- Engineer (Fire and Safety): 01 post
- Sr. Chemist / Engineer: Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Manager: Rs.70,000 – 2,00,000/-
- For UR / EWS / OBC candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM and Departmental candidates: No Fees
Mode of Payment: Through Demand Draft in favor of NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED payable at NEW DELHI.
NLF Recruitment Selection Process:
- Shortlisting candidates will be called for interview
- Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview separately with a minimum average of 50% marks
in the interview
How to apply NLF Recruitment 2020 –
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled and signed application form along with self-attested copies of the documents/certificates should reach to the following postal address on or before 27 May 2020.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible-
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
|Books Recommended||Check on Amazon|
|IT Technical Interview|
|Cracking the Coding Interview||amzn.to/38QZEUA|
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here/
For Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here