Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | Freshers
About the Company:
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
We advise, originate, trade, manage and distribute capital for governments, institutions and individuals. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success.
Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. We provide you a superior foundation for building a professional career where you can learn, achieve and grow.
Firm Risk Management (FRM) as a business unit is responsible for capturing and analysing Morgan Stanley’s risk and capital metrics and to report them to appropriate regulators. In this context, risk represents a potential of incurring a financial loss due to certain events that could be categorised into credit risk, market risk, operational risk, etc. The IT department of FRM (i.e. FRM IT) is responsible for designing, developing and supporting the IT systems capable of providing all those risk metrics.
The Credit Risk IT team provides systems for supporting business processes and maintaining counterparty and portfolio related highly confidential information, e.g. ratings, exposures, limits, fulfilling requirements amongst others from our business users, regulators, internal audit.
Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2020 – Morgan Stanley scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Morgan Stanley Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile: Application Developer (Java / Scala Dev)
Experience Required: Freshers
Position Type : Full time
Work Location: Bangalore
Education Desired : Bachelor of Information Technology
Job Responsibilities for Morgan Stanley Recruitment:
- A Java developer with Web development experience, preferably with HTML5/ExtJS/Flex is needed to work in Firm Risk Management Credit IT team.
- The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience designing and building systems in a multi-tiered environment.
- Strong Java/Spring and Web development experience is essential.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Responsibilities will include working in a 3-5 member team developing, maintaining and supporting solutions using HTML5/ExtJS, core Java, Spring, and DB2 UDB.
Skills Required for Morgan Stanley Recruitment:
- Advanced understanding of Java including multi-threading and batch-oriented processing, spring framework
- Practical knowledge of databases, including data modelling and SQL interaction
- Fluent English
Apply for Morgan Stanley Recruitment Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates