Micron Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Data Scientist, Smart MFG & AI
About the Company :
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Do you believe that data provides groundbreaking insight? Do you see data as an asset that builds a competitive advantage? Great…so do we!
Micron Technology operates in a highly competitive industry where innovation depends on hardworking minds extracting fresh insights from an ever-expanding data universe. We are seeking an experienced Data Engineer capable of designing and implementing large data solutions from data streams and intelligent systems, including transforming, supporting, configuring and enhancing existing data solutions. Are you experienced in applying Data Engineering and Machine learning to Big Data, never-before-solved problems for industrial manufacturing at scale? Does this sound like the right team for you? Apply today!
As a Big Data Engineer at Micron Technology Inc., you will be a key member of a multi-functional team responsible for developing and growing Micron’s methods and systems for extracting new insight for our expanding data streams. You will be collaborating with data scientists, engineers, technicians and data mining teams to design and implement systems to extract data from Micron’s business systems, transforming it into an actionable format, and as needed, creating dynamic presentation layers for use by high-level engineers and managers throughout the company. You will be creating new solutions, as well as, supporting, configuring, and improving existing solutions.
Micron Recruitment 2020 – Micron scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Micron Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile: Data Scientist, Smart MFG & AI
Experience: 0-7 years of experience
Package Offered : Best in Industry
Degree Needed : B.Tech / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.E.
Work Location: Hyderabad
Job ID : [ 181176 ]
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR MICRON RECRUITMENT:
Understand the Business Problem and the Relevant Data
- Maintain an intimate understanding of company and department strategy
- Translate analysis requirements into data requirements
- Identify and understand the data sources that are relevant to the business problem
- Develop conceptual models that capture the relationships within the data
- Define the data-quality objectives for the solution
- Be a subject matter expert in data sources and reporting options
Architect Data Management Systems
- Use understanding of the business problem and the nature of the data to select appropriate data management system (Big Data, OLTP, OLAP, etc.)
- Design and implement optimum data structures in the appropriate data management system (Hadoop, Teradata, SQL Server, etc.) to satisfy the data requirements
- Plan methods for archiving/deletion of information
Develop, Automate, and Orchestrate an Ecosystem of ETL Processes for Varying Volumes of Data
- Identify and select the optimum methods of access for each data source (real-time/streaming, delayed, static)
- Determine transformation requirements and develop processes to bring structured and unstructured data from the source to a new physical data model
- Develop processes to efficiently load the transform data into the data management system
Prepare Data to Meet Analysis Requirements
- Work with the data scientist to implement strategies for cleaning and preparing data for analysis (e.g., outliers, missing data, etc.)
- Develop and code data extracts
- Follow standard methodologies to ensure data quality and data integrity
- Ensure that the data is fit to use for data science applications
Qualifications and Experience:
- 0-7 years of experience developing, delivering, and/or supporting data engineering, advanced analytics or business intelligence solutions
- Ability to work with multiple operating systems (e.g., MS Office, Unix, Linux, etc.)
- Experienced in developing ETL/ELT processes using Apache Ni-Fi and Snowflake
- Significant experience with big data processing and/or developing applications and data sources via Hadoop, Yarn, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, MapReduce, HBASE, Flume, etc.
- Understanding of how distributed systems work
- Familiarity with software architecture (data structures, data schemas, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of databases (Oracle, MSSQL, etc.) including SQL and NoSQL.
- Strong mathematics background, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Experience working in a global, multi-functional environment
- Software development
- Ability to travel as needed
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field of study.
- M.S. degree preferred.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for Micron Recruitment Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
For Mechanical jobs Click Here
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here