Micro Focus Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Engineer I | Freshers
About the Company :
At Micro Focus we help you run and transform your business. Driven by customer-centric innovation, our software provides the critical tools you need to build, operate, secure, and analyze the enterprise. By design, these tools bridge the gap between existing and emerging technologies – which means you can innovate faster, with less risk, in the race to digital transformation.
We believe that organizations don’t need to eliminate the past to make way for the future. Everything we do is based on a simple idea: The quickest, safest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software does just that. It bridges the gap between existing and emerging technologies – so you can innovate faster, with less risk, in the race to digital transformation.
Micro Focus Recruitment 2020 – Micro Focus scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Micro Focus Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile: Software Engineer I
Experience: Freshers | 0-2 years of experience
Package Offered : Best in Industry
Degree Needed : B.Tech / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.E.
Work Location: Bangalore , Karnataka
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR MICRO FOCUS RECRUITMENT 2020:
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR MICRO FOCUS RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR MICRO FOCUS RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR MICRO FOCUS RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Apply for Micro Focus Recruitment before the opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates