Mastercard Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech
About the Company:
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
MasterCard Recruitment 2020
|Position||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||Best in industry|
Mastercard Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Good experience as a Developer in Agile projects
- Knowledge in product development – Full stack (Database, Messaging, UI, Reporting)
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot, Containers (PAAS)
- Candidate must have Experience in Online / Real Time or Batch development
- Experience in CI and CD
- Involved in quality initiatives
- Result oriented individual with Automation experience and Code Quality
- Experience in PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) is desirable
- Strong Communicator
- Analyze and create cutting edge solutions for switching solutions teams
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders – Business Owners, Testing Teams, etc.
- Coordinate with other groups including vendors to ensure the success of the project.
- Have you led an end to end Agile (SAFe) Product development?
- Do you have an understanding of the Payment and Cards industry?
- Full Stack Developer in Java for development initiatives in Switching Solutions
- Strong Technical Skills in Java, Spring Boot Framework
- Cloud (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) experience is an added advantage
- Experience in RDBMS or Cutting Edge Database desirable
- Coordinate with various groups in MasterCard to ensure the success of the projects
- Automation -CI/CD and Quality initiatives
- Handle coordination between teams based in various locations
How to Apply for Mastercard Recruitment 2020:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply For Mastercard Recruitment before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates