Legato Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Engineer | Freshers
About the Company:
Legato Health Technologies is committed to transforming health care through operational excellence. We are constantly innovating technology, finding better solutions and efficient programs that give consumers greater access to healthcare, and working with providers to ensure quality healthcare experience for consumers. We are one of India’s fastest growing GICs and a fully-owned subsidiary of Anthem, Inc., one of the leading health benefits companies in the U.S.
Our state-of-the-art facilities are designed to encourage and facilitate collaboration that enable our associates to thrive and optimize efficiencies. We are an organization that champions a winning culture.
Legato Recruitment 2020 – Legato scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E. / B.Tech./M.Tech. graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Legato Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience Required: 0-1 Years of Experience
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Degree and Streams: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR LEGATO RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Design and update software database
- Test and maintain software products to ensure functioning of the product and optimization
- Support, Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and other stakeholders
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR LEGATO RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Analyzing Requirements
- General programming skills
- Software design
- Software debugging
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- Problem solving
JOB QUALIFICATIONS FOR LEGATO RECRUITMENT 2020:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S in Computer Sciences / IT.
- 0 to 1 years of Programming experience
- Critical Thinking and passion to learn/deliver
DESIRED SKILLS FOR LEGATO RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Thorough understanding / knowledge in any one of the programming languages
- Experience / Demonstrate knowledge in software development lifecycle and software engineering concepts
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply For Legato Recruitment As soon as possible(before the link expires)
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates