Latest Govt Jobs in Delhi for Freshers | Delhi Govt Jobs 2020 Notifications
About: For Govt Jobs in Delhi, Delhi Govt advertises a huge number of job notifications to increase the employment rate across the state. People who are in hunt of finding the current job openings in Delhi reached the right destiny. The state govt releases various job advt in local newspapers and departmental official websites. So, It may be difficult for the residents of Delhi to find every job which is released. Go through the complete article to acquire detailed information regarding all employment opportunities available in the govt sector
Post Names: Various
Category Name : Government Jobs in India
Department Name: Check the list given below
Education: 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (Degree/BTech/B pharmacy/equivalent), Post Graduation(Masters Degree/MBA/Mtech/Ph.D./Law/equivalent) certificate from the recognized state board or university.
Location : Delhi
Official Website : https://delhi.gov.in/
The selection process varies based on the type of job to pick the right people for the respective post.The dream to get a place in the Delhi government. Make use of it and get settled in your career at an early age. For Govt Jobs in Delhi check the full post.
Eligibility for Govt Jobs in Delhi
Age Limit for Upcoming Govt Jobs in Delhi
Delhi Govt decided the minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age as 30 for 90% jobs released by it. For some of the posts such as professor/director/deputy director/senior manager, the applicants should have the maximum age limit of 62 years.
Application Process for Govt Jobs in Delhi
Aspirants are allowed to fill the Delhi Jobs application form either through online or offline mode. It offers complete guidelines on official advt. Whatever the application process, Interested and eligible people have to submit the application form before the last date to avoid rush during the last minutes.
List of Departments in Delhi State Govt
For Govt Jobs in Delhi, Delhi Govt releases enormous job openings for job seekers. The following is the list of all departments where candidates get appointed.
- Administrative Reforms Department
- Ambedkar Institute of Technology
- Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies
- Art, Culture and Language Department
- Sanskrit Academy Delhi
- Hindi Academy Delhi
- Directorate of Audit
- Chief Electoral Office
- Delhi Financial Corporation(DFC)
- Directorate of Delhi Fire Services
- Commission for Other Backward Classes
- Chaudhary Brahm Prakash Ayurveda Charak Sansthan
- College of Art Department
- Development Department
- Delhi Minority Commission
- Directorate of Gurdwara Elections
- Delhi Disputes Resolution Society
- Delhi Transco Limited
- Directorate of Agricultural Marketing
- Directorate of Economics & Statistics
- Directorate of Employment
- Delhi Police
- District & Session Judge Office
- Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Delhi Khadi and Village Industries Board
- Delhi Labour Welfare Board
- Delhi State Election Commission
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC)
- Delhi Jal Board (DJB)
- Delhi Commission for Women
- Delhi Building and Other Construction Worker Welfare Board
- Delhi State Civil Supplies corporation limited (DSCSC)
- Environment Department
- Finance Department
- Directorate Of Education
- Delhi Commission for Safai Karamcharis
- Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College
- Ch. B.P. Govt. Engineering College
- Food and Supplies Department
- Forests & Wild Life
- Forensic Science Laboratory
- General Administration(GAD)
- Directorate of Information & Publicity
- Information Technology Department
- Irrigation & Flood Control Department(I&FC)
- Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences
- Health & Family Welfare
- Directorate of Higher Education
- Home Department
- Office of the Commissioner of Industries
- Labour Commissioner
- Land & Building Department
- Public Grievances Commission
- Directorate of Prosecution
- Public Works Department(PWD)
- Rajya Sainik Board
- Law, Justice & Legislative Affairs Department
- Planning Department
- Power Department
- Registrar Cooperative Society
- Revenue Department
- Services Department
- Tourism Department
- Trade and Taxes Department
- Directorate of Training and Technical Education
- Social Welfare Department
- Shahjahanabad Redevelopment Corporation(SRDC)
- State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT)
- State Election Commission
- Transport Department
- Delhi Transport Infrastructure Development Corporation
- Union Territory Civil Services (UTCS)
- Weights & Measures Department
- Urban Development Department
- Directorate of Vigilance
- Women and Child Development Department
- Welfare of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes/Minorities Department
Govt Jobs in Delhi for Freshers
Are you eager to know the Delhi govt jobs in delhi for freshers? If so, here it’s possible. As we are providing the latest information for the candidates who have their 10th,12th, graduation and higher education. According to your willingness and qualification search the correct post and the application form through the Delhi Govt Jobs Apply online/offline mode with the respective links. And most the important thing i.e., Delhi government board has been recruiting the candidates on contract basis too with the Delhi Government Jobs Contract Basis recruitment notifications.
Govt Jobs in Delhi Metro
These days, Metro is very important transport facility for all. So, Metro stations have been expanding to reduce the time to travel and to feel easy journey. Hence, government jobs in Delhi Metro is going to release the vacant posts. Therefore, interested and suitable candidates may apply and get select in Central government for better future. And to get an idea about the Govt Jobs in Delhi for teachers, keep in touch with this page.
Govt Jobs in Delhi Apply ONLINE Mode
- Visiting the official website is the first step that has to do to fill the application for any job in Delhi.
- You can find the latest update section on the Home page
- Open the notification which you want.
- Observe the official advt from top to bottom.
- New users have to complete the registration process before to fill the application for govt jobs in delhi.
- After that, click on the apply link.
- Then, the application form opens in a new window.
- Fill all fields with correct details.
- Upload the scanned documents such as photo, signature and other supporting documents as per given dimensions.
- Save or submit the details.
- Pay the application fee through net banking/credit card/debit card/wallets.
- Complete the payment process and note down the transaction is for future reference if any technical problem occurs.
- Take a print of it and keep it with you.
OFFLINE Mode Application Submission
- Open the authorized website of the particular department.
- Move to what’s new section/Latest recruitments tab.
- Find new job notifications.
- Click on the advt and read the entire details.
- If you are eligible or satisfies all eligibility conditions prescribed it then go for the application download link.
- Take a print of application form and fill the fields with unique information.
- Attach all supporting documents which mentioned in official advt along with payment copy.
- Write the authorized address that they given on the envelope.
- Send it through the post before the last date.
List of Documents Required
- Willing people have to attach the following documents as per officials’ instructions.
- Marks memos of 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation
- Date of Birth Certificate or SSC marks memo
- Passport size photo.
- Residence certificate
- Community certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Valid id proof (Any of below)
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter Id
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- A Certificate signed by Gazetted Officer.
Selection Process for Delhi Govt Jobs in Delhi
Based on the recruitment, The selection process will be decided by the govt of Delhi. The following are the selection rounds to hire the perfect candidate for the respective post.
- Written Examination/Screening Test (CBT/ OFFLINE)
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Standard Test/ Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Group Discussion
- Trade/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here