IOCL Govt Jobs | Engineers/Officers | June 2020
About: As India’s flagship Oil & Gas major, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has been fulfilling the energy needs of the nation for over six decades. With revenue from operations of Rs. 6,05,924 crore and profit after tax of Rs. 16,894 crore for the year 2018-19, Indian Oil is India’s top ranked State-owned commercial enterprise in the Fortune Global 500 listing. Indian Oil operates Asia’s one of the largest Refineries, Pipelines and Marketing infrastructure and owns some of the most trusted super brands like INDANE and SERVO.
The R&D Centre of Indian Oil is India’s foremost commercial Centre of research excellence in the areas of lubricants, oil refining, fuel additives, engine testing, materials sciences and environmental sciences. Empowered with the ‘Maharatna’ status, the Vision of Indian Oil is to be ‘The Energy of India’ and ‘A Globally Admired Company’.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, commonly known as IndianOil is an Indian government owned oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial oil company in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore for the financial year 2016–17.
Job Role: Engineers/Officers and Graduate
Position: Apprentice Engineers
Last Date to apply for IOCL Govt Jobs: 15 June 2020
Job Location: Across India
Qualification for IOCL Govt Jobs : Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Who Can Apply for IOCL Govt Jobs :
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Interested candidates having required educational qualification, valid GATE 2020 marks and meeting eligibility criteria as laid out in this advertisement are eligible to apply for the advertised positions.
Eligibility for IOCL Govt Jobs :
- Candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent) in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC
- Eligible criteria: For General/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS category candidates 65% and for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ PwBD category candidates 55%
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply
- Candidates must have valid GATE 2020 mark
Branches Wise for details for IOCL Govt Jobs :
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
- Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation Engineering etc.)
- Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Bio-medical Engineering/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
Maximum Age Limit (as on 30.06.2020): 26 years
Age Relaxable by:
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- PwBD – 10 years
- Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 & 31.12.1989 – 5 years
- Ex-servicemen – 5 years
for IOCL Govt Jobs Selection Process :
- Marks from GATE- 2019 or from previous year GATE examinations is not valid.
- Graduate Engineers from the relevant Engineering disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with IndianOil should have appeared in GATE 2020 from the same Selection discipline in which they have pursued their engineering in BE/B.Tech/Equivalent.
- Candidate has to essentially qualify in GATE – 2020 examination to be eligible for getting shortlisted for PI and GD/GT.
How to Apply IOCL Recruitment 2020 for Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers?
All interested and eligible candidates for IOCL Jobs 2020 can apply for this position online at (www.iocl.com) careers website on or before 06 May 2020.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online
IOCL Govt Jobs FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at IOCL Recruitment?
Ans. At present IOCL having vacancies for Assistant Officers in Finance Function/ Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE-2020
Q2.Who can apply for IOCL Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/CMA are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for IOCL Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through online at (www.iocl.com) careers website on or before 15 June 2020
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates