Intel Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Development Engineer | Freshers
About the Company: Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley.We believe technology must constantly evolve to make more things possible and all things easier, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A diverse and inclusive workforce is key to driving our growth. Transparency and open sharing of our data enables us to celebrate our progress and confront our setbacks. We have a sense of responsibility to continue leading the industry in this space by raising the bar for ourselves and others.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Primary Work Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job ID: [ JR0122789]
Degree Required: B.E./B.Tech.
Intel Recruitment 2020 – Intel Corporation software scheduled to hire Software Development Engineers for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Intel Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR INTEL RECRUITMENT 2020 :
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond a company that makes the world’s best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people. With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software, and end-to-end solutions to deliver compelling experiences.
About this position:
- Can you contribute your designs and high-quality code to solve challenging security problems?
- Are you passionate about crafting secure code and thoroughly testing your own code so you deliver high-quality solutions?
- Do you like collaborating with others to develop world-class products?
Then come work for the Security Solutions Engineering team within Intel’s #1 software organization, where you’ll find a challenging, fun environment, and people that love teamwork. This is an advanced product team that focuses on delivering security solutions on IA across client, data center, and IOT platforms. We invent, design, and implement solutions to harden Intel’s platforms in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
What you will do:
- Design components within complex client/ server systems
- Write high quality, secure, and maintainable code, with corresponding documentation.
- Own and maintain one or many software components.
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly regarded team and to work across geos to deliver leading edge solutions based on rapidly growing and evolving security technologies.
Required Qualifications For Intel Recruitment 2020 :
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree.
- You are familiar with C++/C system software development.
- You are familiar with Windows and/or Linux environments.
- You have a good understanding of computer networks and system software.
- You are adept at diagnosing and debugging software issues.
- You take pride in your craft and won’t compromise on quality.
- You work well in a team environment, and are willing to do whatever the team needs to win.
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
Preferred Qualifications For Intel Recruitment 2020 :
- You have a strong working knowledge of security standards and their applications.
- You have a working knowledge of machine learning.
- You are familiar with cloud technologies and scripting.
Inside this Business Group
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel’s technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what’s never been done before. We’ve also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
Legal Disclaimer :
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
Apply in Intel Recruitment 2020 Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates