Intel Internship 2020 | Machine Learning Intern | Freshers
About the Company: Intel Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley. We believe technology must constantly evolve to make more things possible and all things easier, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A diverse and inclusive workforce is key to driving our growth. Transparency and open sharing of our data enables us to celebrate our progress and confront our setbacks. We have a sense of responsibility to continue leading the industry in this space by raising the bar for ourselves and others.
Intel Internship Process Details 2020:
|Position||Machine Learning Intern|
|Job Location||Bangalore, KA|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Job Description for Intel Internship Recruitment:
- We are offering Software Engineer Intern positions in our Machine Learning Architecture team at Bangalore, India. If you are passionate about the modern Deep Learning revolution, then this role may be a great opportunity to interact with the best professionals and get a hands-on experience on building real world solutions. You will be working on state-of-the-art algorithms in CV/NLP/Recommendation-Systems etc., workload-analysis, performance tuning and general software engineering work.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR INTEL INTERNSHIP 2020:
- Pursuing Phd/Masters in Computer Science/AI/Applied-Math or equivalent
- Strong Mathematical/Algorithms/Analytical Skills or Experience
- Excellent Programming, Debugging, and Performance Analysis Skills or Experience in C++/Python
- Self Starter with excellent Communication SkillsPlus (any one of these)
- Experience with any DL Framework (Tensorflow/PyTorch)
- Proficiency in C++ and/or Python
- Exposure to GPU programming (CUDA or OpenCL)
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates