Informatica Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Engineer | Freshers
About the Company :
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
Informatica Recruitment 2020 – Informatica scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech. graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Informatica Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile For Informatica Recruitment: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-3 years of experience
Package Offered : Best in Industry
Degree Needed : B.Tech / B.E. / M.C.A/M.Tech./MS
Work Location: Bangalore
Job ID: [ 27800 ]
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR INFORMATICA RECRUITMENT:
We are looking for highly motivated and energetic individuals with a desire to work on product enhancements and bug fixes. You will work on delivering minor product features in an environment that spans all flavors of Unix/Windows operating systems. You will work across multiple product lines and deliver solutions that benefit customer with consistent functionality across multiple products.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR INFORMATICA RECRUITMENT:
- Facilitating the collaboration and engagement between senior members of the team to ensure sound design and implementation of key functionality areas for the product
- Debugging the product to identify the bug fixes
- Writing high quality code using your in-depth knowledge of C++ and Java
- Understanding impact of work on the features and product
- Planning for effective execution to meet the stringent timelines
- Working closely with architects and development and QA engineers to discuss and evangelize features
- Collaborating with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in an Agile environment
- Participating in internal/cross team meetings, scoping, decision making and technical documentation
- Proactively identifying architectural weaknesses and recommending appropriate solutions
- Co-ordinating with L2 and L3 support for application bug/ enhancement requirement
- Ensuring high quality of all development work; following development process without guidance, but with reviews
- Taking ownership and responsibility while keeping management well-informed
- Following standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Mentoring junior engineers on technical, architectural, design and related issues
- Representative accountabilities may include, but are not limited to –
- Leading and driving the delivery of enhancements and bugfixes
- Taking ownership for feature enhancements for the products mentioned earlier
- Designing, implementing, documenting, analyzing and operationalizing platform feature enhancements clearly to ensure that others may readily utilize them
- Interacting with QA and documentation teams to clearly communicate the features and behaviour of the system
- Reviewing functional and test specifications and conducting training sessions for global services and support teams
- Assisting customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems
BASIC SKILLS FOR INFORMATICA RECRUITMENT:
- B.E/M.S./B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science
- 0 to 3 years of server-side software development experience, a portion of which was within an enterprise software company
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills
- Hands-on experience installing, configuring, analyzing, optimizing, and troubleshooting systems and system related technology
- Object oriented design and programming
- Strong programming skills (C/C++/VC++/Java) and exposure to multi-threaded development
- Understanding of Unix/NT systems programming
- Hands on experience with IDEs
- In-depth knowledge of database and transactions
- Excellent debugging skills on Linux and Windows
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced challenging environment
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative; willing to mentor and develop others
- Design experience preferably with product engineering background will be an advantage
IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR INFORMATICA RECRUITMENT:
We are looking to hire an engineer who has worked on developing or sustenance engineering of large scale data management or database products. The candidate should relish the opportunity to work on enhancing, optimizing and improving data processing performance across different use cases of the above mentioned products.
The candidate should be attentive to detail and accuracy, be committed to excellence, should look for improvements continuously, monitor quality levels, find root cause of quality problems, own/act on quality problems. We are looking for someone who has advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes that will allow one to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. The candidate should be able to communicate effectively with geographically separated team members and drive problems to solution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, for this informatica Recruitment 2020.
Apply for Informatica Recruitment Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates