Honeywell Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Systems Engineer 1 | Freshers
About the Company:
Honeywell International Inc. is an American company that is a publicly-traded, multinational conglomerate. Honeywell is now headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States composed of four Business Groups—Aerospace, Building Technologies, Performance Materials & Technologies (PMT), and Safety & Productivity Solutions (SPS)—which produce aerospace systems, industrial products, and engineering services.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company and was ranked 77th in 2018. The company has a global workforce of approximately 110,000 workers with approximately 44,000 employed in the United States.
*All the Eligible Candidates Apply in Honeywell Recruitment Drive 2020 Before it Ends
Honeywell Recruitment 2020 – Honeywell scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E/B.Tech. graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Honeywell Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile :Systems Engineer 1
Position Type : Full Time
Work Location: Chennai, TAMIL NADU
Degree Needed : B.E/B.Tech.
Job ID : [ HRD94539 ]
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR HONEYWELL RECRUITMENT 2020 :
As a global company, Honeywell designs and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends, such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. At Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS), we address these challenges specifically within the building environment. Our focus is installing, integrating and maintaining the systems that keep your facility safe, secure, comfortable, productive and energy-efficient. We’re also a global leader in energy services, working with organizations to conserve energy, optimize building operations and leverage renewable energy sources.
Currently, we have openings at our Global Engineering Services Business Unit which serve HBS customers across the globe. Our Engineer position designs building control systems including DDC control system by selecting the proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials and services from the Honeywell product & applications portfolio that will deliver the highest value to the customer while supporting overall Honeywell business objectives.
- He/ She executes BMS projects independently with minimal guidance from lead with below key responsibilities:
- Should act as a technical interface to customers and is responsible to ensure that projects are executed within the agreed schedule and budget to meet the customer requirements
- Review project inputs like tender specification, sales take-offs, mechanical plans etc.
- Participate in kickoffs meetings/ project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification
- Identify potential issues, technical risks and flag them proactively to supervisor
- Prepare / Review technical queries (if prepared by engineers) and email communications to customers
- Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan, highlights changes to the baselines and risks to supervisor
- Create hardware submittal which includes valve/damper sizing, controller & field device selection, wiring & interlocks diagrams, the sequence of operation, panel layouts etc.
- Develop application software program & graphics using tools
- Ensure deliverables are prepared with respect to project standards / approved prototypes and quality documents requirements
- Ensure defects are monitored and implement identified Corrective Action/Preventive Action to prevent recurrence of captured defects
- Provide onsite (abroad) support for engineering/ commissioning
- Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
- Work towards continuous improvement while on the job to bring about Kaizen ideas and implement them
JOB QUALIFICATIONS FOR HONEYWELL RECRUITMENT 2020 :
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
DESIRED SKILLS FOR HONEYWELL RECRUITMENT 2020 :
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- familiarity with systems
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
Apply for this Honeywell Recruitment 2020 this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates