Hevo Data Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Product Analyst | Freshers
About the Company:
Hevo is a No Code Data Pipeline that helps companies consolidate data from multiple data sources such as Databases, Marketing Applications such as Hubspot, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Appsflyer, etc.
To truly understand their customers and answer complex business questions, companies need to unify data from multiple systems.
As a prerequisite to answering these questions, data needs to be prepared for analysis.
This requires businesses to invest additional engineering bandwidth to build and maintain systems to fetch, clean & transform this data. Hevo makes this process easier for businesses by cutting down the amount of time spent in extracting and preparing data from a few weeks to a few minutes through a No-Code Platform.
We have customers across 15 countries in domains such as e-commerce, financial technology, and healthcare. We are backed by Sequoia Capital and have a fast-growing team that works out of our offices in San Francisco & Bangalore.
Hevo Data Recruitment 2020 – Hevo Data scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E. / B.Tech. graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Hevo Data Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile For Hevo Data Recruitment : Product analyst
Experience : Freshers
Package Offered: 4-5 Lakhs per Annum
Batches : 2020/2019
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed : B.E/B.Tech
JOB ROLE FOR HEVO DATA RECRUITMENT 2020:
- We are seeking a Product Analyst to drive the execution of our key initiatives. As a Product Analyst at Hevo Data, you will be responsible for end-to-end management and execution of crucial strategy, business, and marketing projects.
- To be successful in this cross-functional role, you need to show loads of initiative and a drive to contribute to a dynamic team producing outstanding work. This is would involve closely working with the Senior Management team.
- It is a fantastic career-defining opportunity for a driven professional who enjoys a role filled with challenges, depth, and autonomy.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR HEVO DATA RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Work across different functions – Business Development, Marketing, and Product to define processes that enable smooth functioning of key initiatives
- Own end to end execution of critical projects that aid marketing, demand generation, and business growth
- Develop and implement evaluation methods to assess the success of initiatives being undertaken
- Work with leadership to provide exceptional support in running priority tasks
- Spearhead and manage new cross-functional efforts that drive customer growth
- Build, analyze and optimize processes to drive high operational efficiency
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR HEVO DATA RECRUITMENT 2020 :
- B.E/B.Tech Graduates with Computer Science or IT background with a very strong academic track record throughout
- Ability to quickly research, learn, master, and apply new concepts
- Excellent command over English and English grammar (both spoken and written)
- Passion to understand the technology and technical products
- Self-driven, diligent, and hardworking individual with a strong go-getter mindset
- Prior experience in working with Facebook Ads, AdWords, SEO would be an added advantage
Apply for Hevo Data Recruitment opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates