Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | Freshers
About Goldman Sachs:
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We’re committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GoldmanSachs.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
Job Profile: Software Engineer( Full-Stack )
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: [ 2019-57256 ]
Find Out All the Details for Goldman Sachs Recruitment Below And Apply to this opportunity ASAP…!!!
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR GOLDMAN SACHS RECRUITMENT :
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic professionals to join our engineering team and help build out a broad set of user facing and data processing platforms.
The Goldman Sachs Compliance Division prevents, detects and mitigates regulatory and reputational risk across the firm, and helps to strengthen the firm’s culture of compliance. As an independent control function and part of the firm’s second line of defense, Compliance:
- assesses the firm’s compliance, regulatory and reputational risk;
- monitors for compliance with new or amended laws, rules and regulations;
- designs and implements controls, policies, procedures and training;
- conducts independent testing;
- investigates, surveils and monitors for compliance risks and breaches;
- and leads the firm’s responses to regulatory examinations, audits and inquiries.
Compliance Engineering empowers these activities by building and operating a suite of software platforms and applications. We are a team of more than 300 engineers and scientists who work on the most complex, mission-critical problems. We have access to the latest technology and to massive amounts of structured and unstructured data. We leverage modern frameworks to build responsive and intuitive UX/UI and Big Data applications, incorporating cutting-edge AI and efficient processes to drive them.
Compliance Engineering does not build tools in a silo. Our user base spans thousands of users globally. We partner with Compliance Officers across divisions, to fully understand the financial products, business strategies, and regulatory regimes. This knowledge enables us to build long-lasting software solutions, and to innovate with a purpose.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR GOLDMAN SACHS RECRUITMENT:
As a member of our team, you will partner globally across multiple divisions and engineering teams to create end-to-end solutions. You will be able to innovate and incubate new ideas, and you will learn and share knowledge across the organization. You will have an opportunity to work on a broad range of projects, including monitoring of suspicious transactions; developing large-scale graph and search platforms; visualizing patterns of customer or employee behavior in an investigative UI; and automating workflows with new platforms and virtual assistants.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR GOLDMAN SACHS RECRUITMENT:
A successful candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field of study.
- Expertise in Java, C++, Scala, Python, or a similar programming language.
- Proficiency in SQL and data manipulation.
- Experience in at least one of the following: distributed systems, platform engineering, large-scale system design, data mining, information retrieval, natural language processing, NoSQL databases, UI development with AngularJS or React.
- A very strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn and partner with others.
- The ability (and tenacity) to clearly express ideas and arguments in meetings and on paper.
For candidates at the VP level, we will also expect:
- Demonstrable experience in end-to-end solutions
- A track record of influence with senior stakeholders
- Prior roles with management oversight duties, for candidates aspiring to be team leads
- Knowledge of the financial industry and compliance or risk functions in particular would be welcome, but are not expectations.
Apply in GOLDMAN SACHS RECRUITMENT Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here/
For Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here