Goldman Sachs Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Engineer | Freshers
About Goldman Sachs:
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We’re committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GoldmanSachs.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process.
Goldman Sachs Recruitment 2020 – Goldman Sachs scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E. / B.Tech./M.Tech. graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Goldman Sachs Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Department: Risk Engineering – Platform and Data
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: [ 2019-54098 ]
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR GOLDMAN SACHS RECRUITMENT :
This role is for a developer to work on projects related to the team’s functional responsibilities. The developer on the team will be responsible for contributing to the design, coding and testing of strategic changes to the distribution platform implementing algorithms to distribute calculations efficiently and building cloud native applications required for risk management. As a member of the team, you will find opportunities to work on complicated problems, use latest technologies including public cloud offerings and interact with senior management across Risk and multiple other divisions within the firm.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR GOLDMAN SACHS RECRUITMENT:
As a member of our team, you will partner globally across multiple divisions and engineering teams to create end-to-end solutions. You will be able to innovate and incubate new ideas, and you will learn and share knowledge across the organization. You will have an opportunity to work on a broad range of projects, including monitoring of suspicious transactions; developing large-scale graph and search platforms; visualizing patterns of customer or employee behavior in an investigative UI; and automating workflows with new platforms and virtual assistants.
BASIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR GOLDMAN SACHS RECRUITMENT:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
- Expertise in full stack front end Web Development or server side Java development with Relational Databases
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
PREFERRED SKILLS FOR GOLDMAN SACHS RECRUITMENT:
- • Strong programming experience in at least one language
• Demonstrate front end design aesthetics with focus on User Experience.
• Technologies: TDD (JUnit), build tools (Maven/Gradle/Ant), Scala, Java, Spark, Tableau, Linux, Python and shell scripting
• Experience with continuous delivery and deployment
• Proficient at working with large and complex code bases
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR GOLDMAN SACHS RECRUITMENT:
- Good academic track record in engineering or quantitative disciplines
- Top technology companies
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Exposure to public cloud offerings and building cloud native applications
- Quick at adapting to new businesses and technologies
- Works effectively in a team-based organization
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Exceptional analytical skills and a strong desire to learn
- Exposure to technologies like C++, Java, Scala
- Not a strict requirement but exposure to databases and big data technologies like Spark would be good
- Financial experience is not a requirement but you should be interested and motivated to learn about the products and flows
Apply in GOLDMAN SACHS RECRUITMENT Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates