Genpact Recruitment 2020 | Apply Fast | Freshers/Experience
About: Genpact is an American professional services firm headquartered in New York City, New York.
Genpact hiring for the role of Business Analyst – Supply Planner , for Bangalore location . The complete details about Genpact Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name:- Genpact
Company Website:- www.genpact.com
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Position for Genpact Recruitment:- Business Analyst – Supply Planner
Location :- Bangalore
Qualifications for Genpact Recruitment:-
Minimum qualifications for Genpact Recruitment:-
- Graduate in Operations, Supply Chain Management / Engineering / Business or related field with understanding of applications such as SAP or other ERP/APS software experience and solid understanding of Microsoft Office suite required.
- Experience in areas such as production scheduling, inventory management or supply/operations planning is helpful
- Strong Process Development, Improvement and Implementation experience
- Good Communication in English– both oral and written skills. Ability to communicate efficiency with all levels of management and peers, both internally and externally
- Results-oriented and independent personality with strong negotiation & problem solving skills
- Proven understanding of supply chain and supply planning business drivers, organization structures and key metrics. Well-developed interpersonal / communication skills.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills and working under tight timelines; multi-tasking abilities; exception based management capability.
- The ability to lead and manage a team with a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external partners
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and demonstrate systems and information to influence others.
Preferred qualifications for Genpact Recruitment:-
- Knowledge of Supply planning process
- Should have functional experience in forecasting tools
- Understanding of Database management and any ERP architecture preferably in Production Planning and Materials Management
Responsibilities for Genpact Recruitment:-
- The position is responsible for Maintaining capacity plans, production schedules and/or finite schedules to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives.
- Provides supply planning expertise to the commercialization of new products or resolution of key inventory shortage issues
- Schedule finished goods production for each assigned product group. Supply recommendations are based upon scheduling parameters and system settings that are developed and maintained to support sales goals, inventory financial targets, as well as minimizing the age of product when shipped to a customer.
- Coordinate activity that impacts Brand’s ability to maintain constant and sufficient product supply, ensuring communication with Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, and other internal customers
- Handle and control finished goods inventories for assigned items in order to achieve the company’s financial targets along with utilizing old age reports to resolve action required to initiate salvage sale or disposal of product
- Participate in department and company initiatives requiring the expertise of a supply planner. Activities could include but are not limited to consensus seasonal teams, new product introduction teams, supply chain cost optimization opportunities, or business process initiatives.
- Initiate product listing/delisting/withdrawal in conjunction with Marketing.
Genpact Recruitment 2020 Application Process:-
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Apply Link :- (apply before the link expires)
Shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates