General Electric Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer
About the Company: General Electric drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges, bringing real progress and possibility to every corner of the planet —safely delivering people where they need to go; powering homes, schools, hospitals, and businesses; and offering more precise diagnostics and care when patients need it most.
After a century at the forefront of industrial manufacturing, GE is transforming its portfolio of businesses to continue that pioneering leadership in the new technological era. Our people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
General Electric Recruitment Details:
|Salary||Best in industry|
Role Summary For General Electric Recruitment:
As Software Engineer for GE Healthcare Data Strategy, you are responsible for building the next generation data sharing platform for enabling online data collaboration and search capability to allow users to quickly identify, view, and download data for use in AI development activities. You will work along with team members to build the solution based on product team’s input.
Essential Responsibilities for General Electric Recruitment:
In this role, you will:
- Act as a member of GE Digital’s Health Cloud team, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
- Develop high performing, scalable and innovative end-to-end cloud-based micro services and solutions
- As a part of scrum team, implement and document solutions that are aligned with and extend our portfolio of platform services and solutions
- Write code that complies with company and regulatory standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Create standardized APIs and infrastructure to help facilitate the successful adoption of your services by other internal and external parties.
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, software and product quality, security, application scaling, good documentation practices, refactoring and testing techniques
- Skilled in breaking down problems and documenting problem statements
- Demonstrate the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
Qualifications/Requirements For General Electric Recruitment:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in Software Development
- Experience with public cloud infrastructures such as AWS or Azure
- Experience developing web applications (Spring, Java, Junit, Python, NodeJS, C#, GO)
- Experience with SQL and No SQL database such as MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, HBase or Cassandra
- Expert understanding of functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
Desired Characteristics General Electric Recruitment:
- Familiarity with implementing cloud solutions with Python
- Strong debugging and unit testing skills using a well-known and accepted unit testing framework
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and CI/CT/CD processes
- Experience with Analytics, machine learning or Medical Imaging is a PLUS.
- Expert in defining work break down structure of all deliverables and estimates them for sizing
- Has the ability to make basic technology comparison and decisions based on pros and cons
- Demonstrates awareness about competitors and industry is plus
- Has the ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver without supervision while using his/her discretion to seek help when necessary
- Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence decisions
- Demonstrates the ability to help team members
- Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions. Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas. Takes the initiative to experiment with new software frameworks
- Adapts to new environments and changing requirements. Pivots quickly as needed. When coached, responds to need & seeks info from other sources
Apply for General Electric Recruitment Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates