General Electric Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer
General Electric Recruitment:
About the Company: General Electric drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges, bringing real progress and possibility to every corner of the planet —safely delivering people where they need to go; powering homes, schools, hospitals, and businesses; and offering more precise diagnostics and care when patients need it most.
After a century at the forefront of industrial manufacturing, GE is transforming its portfolio of businesses to continue that pioneering leadership in the new technological era.
Our people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
What Does GE Do?
For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry.
Our vast and valuable installed base across aviation, power, healthcare and renewable energy keeps us intimately involved in the daily operations of our customers around the world. Today, GE additionally leads new paradigms in additive manufacturing, materials science and data analytics.
We’ve built a local presence, a strong brand, and deep customer relationships in more than 180 countries. GE is proud to serve as true partners in growth and development — offering resources and experience, investing in local talent and supply chains, and bringing other partners along with us.
General Electric Recruitment 2020 – General Electric scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.Tech./ B.E./ M.E/M.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for General Electric Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience Required: 1-6 Years of Experience
Work Location: Bangalore
Job ID: [ 3483310 ]
Job Description for General Electric Recruitment:
This position is for a software engineer in the Healthcare Digital Team in GE Healthcare, Bangalore. The person will Design, Develop & Deliver software for the Enterprise Digital Solutions products. Knowledge of healthcare standards like DICOM, HL7, IHE etc. are essential to work on these products. The person will be responsible for building software products with highest quality and in a timely manner.
Job Responsibilities for General Electric Recruitment:
- Work with engineering team on day-to-day development activities, participating in design and architecture discussions, design review, code review, and implementation.
- Work closely with product management & architecture in understanding requirements, design, architecture and own implementation of the features
- Develop and deliver quality application software on-time and on budget and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Crafting and building strong testing infrastructure to improve productivity
- Demonstrating Agile and Lean software development methodologies to drive reliability upstream into the product development life cycle
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a lookout for new technologies and work with management and development team in bringing new technologies.
- Work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support, while responding efficiently to multiple program priorities. This role requires extensive interfacing with the cross functional teams and multiple product teams.
Preferred Qualifications for General Electric Recruitment:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)1- 6 years of experience in Software development.
- Experience in object-oriented design methodology and various programming languages, including Java.
- Familiarity with Design patterns.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies, technology, theories, and techniques.
- Good problem solving and analytical ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
Desired Characteristics for General Electric Recruitment:
- Excellent team player with experience in Agile.
- Experience in working with distributed global teams.
- Automated testing experience by using Junit and other testing framework
- Working knowledge in configuration management tools such as Perforce, JENKINS.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Domain with Understanding of Healthcare Standards such as DICOM, HL7, IHE etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality, Tools and/or LEAN processes.
Apply for General Electric Recruitment Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates