General Electric Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineering Specialist | Freshers
General Electric Recruitment:
About the Company: General Electric drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges, bringing real progress and possibility to every corner of the planet —safely delivering people where they need to go; powering homes, schools, hospitals, and businesses; and offering more precise diagnostics and care when patients need it most.
After a century at the forefront of industrial manufacturing, GE is transforming its portfolio of businesses to continue that pioneering leadership in the new technological era.
Our people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
What Does GE Do?
For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry.
Our vast and valuable installed base across aviation, power, healthcare and renewable energy keeps us intimately involved in the daily operations of our customers around the world. Today, GE additionally leads new paradigms in additive manufacturing, materials science and data analytics.
We’ve built a local presence, a strong brand, and deep customer relationships in more than 180 countries. GE is proud to serve as true partners in growth and development — offering resources and experience, investing in local talent and supply chains, and bringing other partners along with us.
Job Profile: Software Engineering Specialist
Experience Required: Freshers
Job ID: [ 3465114 ]
Job Description for General Electric Recruitment:
Responsible for Advanced Electricity Market Systems Application software development, testing, integration and tuning of assigned functions to meet corporate project/product commitments. The projects include developing market system features for Electric Utilities or ISOs (Independent System Operators) and Transmission System Operators (TSOs).
Job Responsibilities for General Electric Recruitment:
- Contribute to electricity market application development in the context of customer commercial projects and ensures related software deliveries are on schedule, within budget and meets or exceeds customer satisfaction expectations
- Promote and demonstrate best practices and high quality software development processes
- Writes documents for new project tasks, such as Design notes, testing procedures, etc.
- Provide effort estimates to Project Manager/Project Engineer for new project tasks
- Provide regular reports to the Market Optimization Team lead and Group Manager on status of their assigned tasks
Preferred Qualifications for General Electric Recruitment:
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with thesis or related work in power systems. No experience required.
- Some work or academic experience in power systems.
- Experience with Electricity Market
- Experience with Optimization/MIP.
- Experience with software development. (OOPS concepts and C++/Java Programming skills
- Experience with testing and test automation is a plus.
Desired Characteristics for General Electric Recruitment:
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Continuous improvement oriented – actively generates process improvements; champions and drives change initiative
- Highly organized and efficient; able to balance competing priorities and execute accordingly
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Apply for General Electric Recruitment Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here/
For Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here