Flex Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Systems Analyst | Freshers
About the Company :
We’re the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. We love to hear your thoughts, comments and ideas so feel free to like, share and comment away. Any question or opinion is good to go as long as it is respectful and falls within the scope of this page. Derogatory comments, spam and unsolicited selling are not welcome here and such posts will be removed.
Flex Recruitment 2020 – Flex scheduled to hire Systems Analysts for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Flex Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile: Systems Analyst – IT
Experience: 0-3 years of experience
Package Offered : Best in Industry
Degree Needed : B.Tech / B.E. / M.C.A
Work Location: Pune
Job ID: [ WD094958 ]
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR FLEX RECRUITMENT:
- Understanding user requirements, error troubleshooting , fixing their issues and Bug identification.
- Monitoring the application process , application logs and managing appropriate resolutions in case of failures.
- Debugging the technical components (Configuration , Code) for root cause analysis.
- Passionate towards solving business problems , learning new technologies or process , customer satisfaction , job engagement and fulfilling assigned responsibilities.
BASIC SKILLS FOR FLEX RECRUITMENT:
- Experience in Application Support , especially in L1/L2 Support and enhancements.
- Abe to understand IT Projects , Concepts , Programming languages and experienced working in IT Support projects.
- Able to learn new applications , technical concepts with program or technical debugging skills.
- Programming knowledge in Java or .NET , Understanding of SQL or Oracle database programs and knowledge in any of Scripting language (Java Script , PHP)
- Provide functional support for EAI / B2B / CRM business critical applications , with best possible quality of service. Solving Support incidents , maintaining delivery SLA’s and effective communication with trading partners , Users.
- Excellent written & oral Communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and within a team with a changing environment.
- Strong Interpersonal , Collaboration and organizational skills for team work.
- Positive attitude towards work and flexible in continuous learnings towards new process or software tools , project activities.
- Managing self-responsibility on the assigned activities and Self-Learning.
PREFERRED SKILLS FOR FLEX RECRUITMENT:
- Should possess minimum of 0 – 3 years of work experience.
- Willing to work on weekend shifts. (Compensation Off will be provided on week days).
- Willing to work on early morning shifts and night shifts if required for the team.
IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR FLEX RECRUITMENT:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Apply for Flex Recruitment Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates