FIS Recruitment Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | Freshers
About the Company: Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) , Inc. is an American international provider of financial services technology and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs 52,000 people worldwide.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today’s fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
FIS Recruitment 2020 – FIS scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for FIS Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Position Type : Full time
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Education Desired : Bachelor of Information Technology
Job Description for FIS Recruitment:
- The entry-level role, usually a recent graduate or in their first two years of work.
- Works on problems of limited scope, following standard practices and prod, educes with detailed instruction on new work.
Job Responsibilities for FIS Recruitment:
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. (Code must be used in core version of applications available for sale commercially.)
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Trains and communicates with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams on systems application.
- May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets and schedules and for documenting work and results.
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Preferred Qualifications for FIS Recruitment:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for FIS Recruitment:
- Knowledge of FIS products and services; in-depth knowledge of products and services in assigned line(s) of business
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, e.g., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry, e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma
- Knowledge of banking practices, regulations and operations within the assigned line(s) of business
- In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model-driven design-based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
- Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor and coach
- May require in-depth knowledge of networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management and related infrastructure technologies and practices
Apply for FIS Recruitment Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates