FIS Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | Network analyst 1 | Freshers
About the Company: Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) , Inc. is an American international provider of financial services technology and outsourcing services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs 52,000 people worldwide.
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today’s fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
FIS Recruitment 2020 – FIS scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for FIS Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile: Network Analyst 1
Experience Required: Freshers
Position Type : Full time
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Education Desired : Bachelor of Information Technology
Job ID: [ JR0108812 ]
Job Description for FIS Recruitment:
- Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency.
- Works under close to moderate supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment.
- Works with management or senior peers on non-complex projects or as part of a team on more-complex projects, to learn through experience.
- Is an active team member, shares ideas and suggestions appropriate for level of experience.
- Typically requires one to three years of experience in a technical discipline or related field.
Job Responsibilities for FIS Recruitment:
- Performs device configurations, internal operating system upgrades and software upgrades and deploys network devices including routers, switches, load balancers and firewalls.
- Follows documented network services processes and procedures – identifies gaps in processes or documentation and suggests improvements.
- Monitors, responds and provides resolution for all network problem and incident tickets.
- Utilizing case management system (CMS), documents status updates and problem resolutions.
- Performs customer service duties and responds to customer requests as defined by management.
- Responds to customer requests as defined by management completing assignments in a timely manner with an acceptable level of quality.
- Troubleshoots network problems and recommends corrective procedures; assists with troubleshooting circuit equipment and all other network issues.
- Prepares activity reports as requested by management.
- Identifies opportunities to improve workflow and creates supporting documentation for review by peers and management.
- Maintains network services documentation related to work area.
- Completes network change requests in accordance with service level agreements.
- Maintains network lab and equipment inventory.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Preferred Qualifications for FIS Recruitment:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Desired Skills for FIS Recruitment:
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Knowledge of network technologies, i.e., routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, network and routing protocols, DNS
- Knowledge of basic IT technologies, i.e., operating systems, network devices, software development and architecture
- Requires knowledge of basic office tools
- Ability to understand and apply technical concepts
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
Apply for FIS Recruitment Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates