EY Off-Campus Recruitment 2020 | Technology specialist
About the Company:
At EY, our purpose is Building a better working world. The insights and quality services we provide help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We at EY believe a better working world is one where economic growth is sustainable and inclusive. We work continuously to improve the quality of all of our services, investing in learning and development of our people and innovation. And we’re proud to work with others – from our clients to wider stakeholders – to use our knowledge, skills and experience to help fulfil our purpose and create positive change.
Global Delivery Services (GDS) consists of various service delivery centres from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver strategic support to our EY member firms. GDS spans all geographies, practices, services lines, sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply-integrated services that result in efficient and world-class solutions.
EY is Amongst the Big Four accounting Firmsin the world.
Official Website: EY
Job Profile: Technology specialist
Experience Required: Approximately 1 years + of Experience
Package offered: Best in Industry
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
JOB ID: 130856
- Assists with the deployment of hardware and software to end users (including the installation, configuration and testing of more complex firm hardware)
- Assists with provisioning and deprovisioning processing, including setting up of hardware/software for new hires, and receiving hardware from separating employees
- Assists with (or coordinates) the repair of end user hardware and the reinstallation of software as necessary to resolve end user incidents
Resolves incidents associated with firm-standard end user software and hardware, including mobile/hand-held technologies Identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences
- Under minimal supervision, provides after-hours service for escalated issues from the Service Desk or supervisor
- Performs asset management activities(procurement, receipt, inventory, tracking, distribution, etc) in accordance with firm policy and IT Service process
- Assists with off-site support for firm sponsored functions/meetings
- Performs asset management responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Assists with IT tasks related to office moves, buildouts and relocations
- Operates as “remote hands” for other IT functions, such as Telecommunications and Hosting
- Maintains a thorough understanding of IT Services’ organization and service offerings in order to identify how best to address end user technology needs and incidents
- Understands the Firm’s business and organization sufficiently to anticipate and resolve end user technology issues that affect productivity of Firm personnel
- Strong analytical skills are required toaddress end-user incidents escalated from the service desk or offered by end user on walk-up issues
- Decision making responsibilities are limited to addressing a single end-user issue; need to be able to prioritize incidents being worked on and communicate those priorities to end users as necessary
- This role receives direct oversight from a supervisor, with regular (at least daily, but more frequently for new hires) contact to monitor and assign activities
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of end users and IT personnel
Apply ASAP before its too late :
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
|Books Recommended||Check on Amazon|
|IT Technical Interview|
|Cracking the Coding Interview||amzn.to/38QZEUA|
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here/
For Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here