Ericsson Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | Software Developer
About the Company:
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Ericsson is proud of its global presence across 100+ countries and market areas. With a strong focus on innovation, we possess 49 thousand registered patents and a global strength of over 95 thousand competent professionals. We also take pride in supporting networks that cater to a capacity of 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic, thereby connecting more than 2.5 billion subscribers and counting.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Job Profile: Software Developer
Course Specialization: B.Tech / B.E. / MCA(CSE/IT)
Work Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Salary Offered: Best in Industry
At Ericsson, As a Developer you will develop and maintain deployment design/procedures for Telecom products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions), including development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, PLM support, product documentation.
This function involves automating the deployment (Installation/upgrade) procedures, and overall strategy to handle standalone and high availability setups.
- Must be strong Hands On knowledge in Linux/Unix system administration aspects
- Must have knowledge on Cloud Technologies (Openstack, AWS, GCP)
- Proficient in at least one of the Scripting languages preferably Shell, Python, Go, PHP
- Knowledge of File system management: Shared and Distributed file system knowledge
- Knowledge of container architecture and principal: Docker, Kubernetics would be preferred
- Database administration skills, experience in one of the following – Oracle RDBMS, Times Ten database, Cassandra, PostGres
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming and web development would be preferred
- Knowledge of Application Servers e.g. JBOSS, Tomcat
- Version control and GIT/Gerrit knowledge is added advantage
- Experience of working with High Availability solutions such as VCS, Xen, and Storage systems such as EMC Storage Administration (EMC Clarion AX, CX, VNX series)
- Knowledge of Virtualization concepts and working knowledge with ESxi and kvm will be required
- Must have very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment will be a plus
- Must be good in re-engineering aspects
- Proactive, motivated, works well in team and should be a good communicator and team player
- Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
- Lean and Agile Knowledge and Skills
- Working with People
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Creating and Innovating
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- B.E.(Bachelor of Engineering)/B.Tech/MCA
- English Communication skills
Preferred Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Working exposure in Telecom BSS/OSS deployments would be preferred
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Exposure to multicultural experiences a definite advantage
Responsibilities for the Position
Part of the Node design team at Ericsson, within a project, which could be of nature of R&D activity, Design Maintenance or Product Customization.
Responsibilities at Ericsson includes:
- Develop and Test High Quality deployment procedures & strategy for Telecom Products, for Live production environment
- Perform scripting activities to automate the product installation/upgrade and test activities
- Perform Trouble Shooting and Customer Support
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
- Coding and Unit test (CUT) using the defined technologies.
- Generate detailed unit test cases and perform unit testing
- Testing (for own code and for Function testing)
- Adhere and follow all the design processes laid down by the unit where design project is undertaken. The processes are such as Agile development, Test driven development, peer reviews, risk based testing, pair programming etc.
- Fix trouble reports (TRs) or bugs
- Documentation related to R&D project activities (like QSMs, Technical Evaluation report, Modeling, Test specs, Review docs etc.)
- Participate in peer reviews and other inspection activities.
Apply Directly Before the link Expires :
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
|Books Recommended||Check on Amazon|
|IT Technical Interview|
|Cracking the Coding Interview||amzn.to/38QZEUA|
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here