DXC Technology Recruitment 2020|Associate Professional Product Test | B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Requisition ID : 51240471
Category : Delivery Services Group
Job Role : Testing Services
Location : Indore, MP IN
Essential Job Functions for DXC Technology Recruitment 2020
- Identifies appropriate tests to conduct based upon issues to be evaluted. Tests product business functions by executing integration and system test scripts, configuration test questionnaires, and regression tests. Reviews results and determines appropriate course of action; escalates as appropriate.
- Upgrades existing scripts by developing and incorporating new functionality based upon requested need.
- Reviews and analyzes test results; identifies issues and concerns and recommends course of action. Communicates issues and defect reports using issue tracking tool(s) following established methods and conventions. Coordinates resolution of issues through to closure including verifying software defect fixes are appropriate and adequate, documenting updates and ensuring relevant materials are updated and changed appropriately, and providing relevant software environment modifications that address identified issues.
- Works in conjunction with technical development staff to analyze testing issues and determine technical resolutions; investigates, gathers and furnishes additional information about functional defects including log files, procedures to reproduce, etc., communicates concerns, and retains contact and continues discussion with the development staff as testing progresses to ensure test results are appropriate and meet client needs.
- Identifies issues and determines appropriate course of action by applying testing and quality assurance methodology; leverages methodology resources, tools, and work products in order to respond to testing results and customer needs.
- Develops and uses understanding of software product / suite functional capabilities and underlying technologies, including environmental and application software and integrated vendor products, used frequently in company implementations. Ensures technology, software, etc., used meets client needs and addresses testing issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, engineering, management information systems, or computer science, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of software testing experience
- Experience working with computers and exposure to software development methodology and software testing techniques and tools
- Experience working with configuration management, defect tracking, query tools and other software productivity tools.
- Good organization and time management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Good attention to detail and follow-through skills to wrap up open issues
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Ability to work cooperatively as a part of a global professional team that may be distributed across geographies and time zones
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work