DXC Technology Recruitment 2020 | Associate Professional | Freshers
- Recommends product configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
- Configures, implements and provides product support activities to meet client needs.
- Identifies potential uses for products or technologies; identifies issues for use in meeting business needs.
- Assists sales and consulting engineering teams in designing and integrating products into customer environments.
- Assists in selecting technology vendors to meet business needs as needed.
- Consults with, and compares solutions with, other product development staff, vendors and cross functional technical groups to ensure consistent product solutions.
- Provides insight and advice to customers concerning applicability of specific products and technologies.
- Assists in acceptance testing and product launches.
Basic Qualifications For DXC Technology Recruitment :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
- Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Experience working with product configurations
Other Qualifications :
- Communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Work Environment at DXC Technology :
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work
LearnVern Data Science Free Course 2020 |24 hours Detailed Course | Enroll Fast
INDmoney Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Development Engineer | B.Tech/B.E. | Apply Now
Compass Recruitment 2020 | Mobile Developer |18 Lakhs CTC | Freshers | B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A
AAI Recruitment 2020| Junior Consultant Position | All Branches | Apply Now