Dunzo Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Engineer | Freshers
About the Company:
Dunzo is an all-in-one 24X7 delivery platform, that fetches and delivers anything and everything within the city, while guaranteeing super-quick deliveries. Our Services include the delivery of packages, groceries, food, medicines, pet supplies and more. Founded and headquartered in Bengaluru, Dunzo was incorporated in 2015. From the humble beginnings of a Whatsapp group, Dunzo has consistently proved its mettle as a convenience app, and has grown from strength to strength. Currently, we stand fully operational in 6 cities and counting!
Dunzo Recruitment 2020 – Dunzo scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.E/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Dunzo Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile: Software Engineer I (Android)
Experience Required: Freshers/Experiencced
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Responsibilities for dunzo Recruitment 2020:
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to do requirement analysis, design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features
- Provide insightful and timely review of technical designs and code for your team
- Lead processes to achieve high availability of applications
- Lead complex production & security related processes
- Contribute to the team’s strategic direction and plan the roadmap
- Seek out and implement processes to create efficiency for yourself and your team
- Estimate and manage project timelines and risk
- Participate actively in selecting and developing talent
- Build capacity within the team through team tech talks, guidelines and sharing best case practices
Job Requirements For Dunzo Recruitment:
- Good knowledge in Java
- Excellent debugging skills
- Good understanding of Kotlin, jetpack components, Android Studio, Android NDK, etc
- Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner
- A GitHub account with some neat projects in it.
Apply for Dunzo Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates