CSG Recruitment Off-Campus Drive 2020 | CSG Software Engineer
CSG Off Campus Drive 2020: CSG® is a multinational corporation headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado. It provides Business Support Systems software and services, primarily to the telecommunications industry. The CSG is a leading provider of revenue management and digital monetization, payments, and customer engagement solutions that help our customers. However, CSG officials are hiring Software Engineer. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech degree is eligible for CSG India.
CSG Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 3 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Detailed Eligibility CSG Recruitment :
- Education: Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or a technically related field or equivalent.
- Experience: 1- 3 years working in IT industry preferred
- Creating variables and mapping them to data files
- The majority of the work consists of structured data files used as Driver files, with variables within the Driver files use as keys within reference files.
- Provide data file properties to match the system and assign mapping datasets
- Provide variable properties to configure data type and output format
- Use copybook and/or layout data properties to map the data
- Add new pages/messages to new documents to the new application Provides overflow pages which meet overall document needs
- Create/ Design user interactive ex stream components which can be used to by business to create on demand letters.
- Design and create advanced tables / charts, outputs, business rules/functions, barcodes, placeholders.
- Provide/change complex triggering logic per requirements
- Assigns variables in such a way so shared objects and functions can be used
- Package, test and debug the application
- Able to work in unix/linux environments.
- Able to support version upgrades on existing OpenText Dialogue applications.
CSG Recruitment Responsibility:
- Participate in full life cycle software development. Code or configure software functionality according to functional specifications that could include testing and debugging
- Supports system and solution integration testing, user acceptance testing and provides timely resolutions to problems encountered.
- Participates in code reviews, design reviews, or other forms of team quality procedures.
- Assists in Release Management, Configuration Management, Build Management and Ticket Management as required
- Coordinates and communicates regularly with project team leaders and members.
- Test and deploy new functionality and fixes to both internal and production applications.
- Work with Client facing teams to provide technical support and help resolve application issues
- Conduct system maintenance and monitoring to ensure adherence to contracted service level agreements as well as ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices.
How to Apply CSG Recruitment 2020 for Software Development Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates