CPA Global Recruitment 2020 | Principal/Senior/IP Analyst-1 | Fresher/Experienced
About: CPA Global is the world’s leading intellectual property management and technology company. Moreover, the CPA Global is committed to developing its people. CPA Global India provides role-specific, management development as well as a range of technical and personal development options. Hence, CPA Global India is hiring Principal/Senior/IP Analyst-1
CPA Global Recruitment 2020:
|Company Name:||CPA Global|
|Position:||Principal / Senior / IP Analyst-1|
|Degree Needed:||B.Sc./M.Sc./B. Com/BBA/BCA/BA|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- Candidate should be B.Sc. /M.Sc., B. Com, BBA, BCA, BA graduates with minimum 50% aggregate
- Freshers from 2019-20 batch
- Experienced candidates with a minimum of 18 months of work experience
- Docketing: calendaring the statutory & non-statutory deadlines in the Intellectual Property Management System (IPMS) along with relevant documents to preserve IP rights.
- De-docketing: perform or close the calendared events in IPMS, once the requisite action is completed or canceled respectively.
- Prioritize daily docketing/de-docketing requests and other allocated tasks as agreed with the client to complete in each day to keep IPMS current and correct.
- Review patent & trademarks prosecution related documents (US & Non-US) received via mail or shared site and update/create the records in IPMS as per the standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Effective communication with Attorneys, Paralegals, Law firms, Foreign agents, and other stakeholders to seek instructions and clarification on certain tasks.
- Create and update patent & trademark records in IPMS along with family linking of direct and subject matter related (SMR) applications.
- Maintain the data integrity of IPMS and proactively monitoring the docket to ensure that all PTO & client deadlines are met.
- Facilitate timely filing of patent and trademarks application & office action response through order letters and other required instructions.
- Facilitate accurate and timely payment of all PTO fees including the maintenance fees; coordinate with clients for payment instructions and coordinate with annuity service providers or law firms.
- Abreast of changes in PTO guidelines and procedures and extend support to the team with process-related inputs.
Other Responsibilities for CPA Global Recruitment:
- Acknowledge completion of work through work allocation tool or Time Tracking Systems (TTS).
- Improvise on the standard of deliverables based on feedbacks from Quality Reviewer.
- Attend conference calls with clients to support the supervisor with process-related inputs.
- Suggesting process improvement opportunities and support during implementation
- Assist supervisors in the preparation of reports based on data stored in IPMS.
- Schedule adherence to CPA policies.
- Meeting expectations with the individual, the team as well as personal development goals.
- Client including external vendors – Law firms, Annuity service providers etc.
- CPA Global Filing and Prosecution teams
- Quality Auditors
- IP Operations function heads
- Continuous Improvement team
Skills Required in CPA Global Recruitment:
- IP Knowledge with experience to work on different IPMS’ is added advantage and preferable
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Basic MS office: Proficiency in Microsoft office suite programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Team player: Encourage team bonding and ability to work cohesively
- An eye for detail; High concentration and focus
- Cultural Sensitivity
How to Apply for CPA Global Recruitment2020:
All interested and eligible candidates for CPA Global Off Campus Drive 2020 can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates