Cisco Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Data Analyst | Freshers
About the Company:
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)Day to day, we focus on the give and take.
Cisco Recruitment 2020 – Cisco scheduled to hire Data Analyst for B.E. / B.Tech./M.Tech. graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Cisco Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile : Data Analyst – Intern
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CISCO RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Desired Degree: Master’s Degree (MS/MBA/MA etc) Program
- Desired Major: Business, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only
- Analyse business processes, find gaps and identify improvement opportunities
- Strong data analytics and visualization skills: Work with a large amount of data and having business context to derive meaningful insights from the analysis of the data
- Present data and insights in a logical, influential manner to drive data-driven business decisions
- Capture the inventory of Supply Chain data sources, dashboards, measurements and metrics to prepare and manage integrated data architecture
- Perform data mapping, lineage, classification and data dictionary to create a Master Data Catalogue
- Conduct Periodic data health monitor & cleansing
- Assist with retiring unused data elements and rationalizing/enabling future data elements
- Enable data discovery and various analytics platform with the self-service model (predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Partner with the functional owners on analysis of data flows, data stores, and measurements/metrics integration
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end-users
- Active participation in Data Scientist role & skills development across Supply Chain Operations.
- Lead and drive Supply Chain cross-functional teams to become analytics-driven discipline
Apply for Cisco Recruitment opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates