Cisco Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Engineer | Freshers
About the Company:
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)Day to day, we focus on the give and take.
One of the key enablers for CTG is Cisco® Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS). Cloud collaboration with the Cisco HCS delivers the advantages of Cisco’s collaboration solutions, with the financial, operational, and strategic benefits associated with cloud services. Cisco HCS packages Cisco’s collaboration products for service providers who intend to deliver their own branded unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) cloud services for enterprises. HCS offers a productized architectural solution accompanied by a compelling commercial model and joint go-to market partnership.
Cisco Recruitment 2020 – Cisco scheduled to hire Software Engineers for B.E. / B.Tech./M.Tech. graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Cisco Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile : Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
JOB ID : [ 1267296 ]
Degree Needed : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CISCO RECRUITMENT 2020:
Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces. You’ll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR CISCO RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS FOR CISCO RECRUITMENT 2020 :
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Year of Graduation -2020 (only)
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Apply for Cisco Recruitment opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates