Cisco Recruitment Off-Campus 2020 | Software Development Engineer | Bangalore
About the Company:
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)Day to day, we focus on the give and take.
One of the key enablers for CTG is Cisco® Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS). Cloud collaboration with the Cisco HCS delivers the advantages of Cisco’s collaboration solutions, with the financial, operational, and strategic benefits associated with cloud services. Cisco HCS packages Cisco’s collaboration products for service providers who intend to deliver their own branded unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) cloud services for enterprises. HCS offers a productized architectural solution accompanied by a compelling commercial model and joint go-to market partnership.
Cisco Recruitment 2020 – Cisco scheduled to hire Software Development Engineers for B.E. / B.Tech./M.Tech. graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Cisco Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile : Software Development Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
JOB ID : [ 1293233 ]
Degree Needed : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR CISCO RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Demonstrate Strong Ownership, Relevance and take work to completion
- Lead/Participate in Requirements, Planning, Design, Review discussions.
- Lead/Participate in end-to-end software life cycle which includes Design, Plan, Develop, Automate, Perform Various Tests (Unit, Functional and Scale)
- Lead/Participate in Customer Use case discussions, Propose test and automation strategies
- Work in a Continuous integration environment with highest focus on software standards and quality
- Build Customer Deployment like labs to provide maximum coverage of the use cases and scenarios
- Demonstrate a high degree of originality and innovation in defining product and project level architecture.
- Innovate and generate new ideas for Product & Process, BU and Cisco, build prototypes, propose ideas
- Publish whitepapers and write technical blogs
- Analyze customer feedback and customer issues, Participate actively in customer support activities which includes triage & providing resolutions
- Incrementally upgrade & develop new skills to adopt to new product requirements, participate and present leanings in a BU level forums
- Document software design, flows and use cases using various software design techniques like Sequence Diagrams, Architectural Diagrams, Class Diagrams etc…
- Good Team Player – Recognize & Respect each other, Have Fun, Adopt to Cisco Culture, Demonstrate highest Ethics & Integrity, Give importance to Health & Family
- Take initiative and be responsible for Self-Development, Seek Mentor-ship, Take self-improvement trainings
- Work in an agile environment, adopt to obstacle culture and team first attitude
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR CISCO RECRUITMENT 2020 :
- Any experience in Designing/developing Web Applications using Java/J2EE technologies
- Understanding of the various web technologies, REST, SOAP, Web Services, PoJo)
- Any experience using Development Tools (like Eclipse etc…)
- Any experience using Build Tools (ANT, Maven etc…)
- Any experience working with Configuration Management (like Clearcase, GIT) and Continuous Integration tools (like Jenkins)
- Good Team work and collaboration skills
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Strong articulation and communication skills
DESIRED SKILLS FOR CISCO RECRUITMENT 2020 :
- Understanding of Linux-based Operating Systems
- B.E./B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science
The Business Entity:
Collaboration Technology Group (CTG) is #1 global leader in collaboration technologies, which provides best-in-class integrated collaboration solutions that redefine collaboration experience. Cisco collaboration solutions span a wide variety of technologies, including Collaboration Cloud Services, Hosted Collaboration Solutions, Endpoints, Conferencing, Customer Collaboration and Unified Communications.
Apply for Cisco Recruitment opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates