Byju Off-Campus Recruitment 2020 | Business Development Associate
About the Company:
Think & Learn, the company behind the brand BYJU’s, is a niche player in the global Ed-Tech segment. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,’13,’14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award, Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU’s Classes
Our wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats. The company started with a regular Classroom model and has switched over to a technology-enabled platform making it currently India’s Largest Ed-tech company. Not only has the group of passionate educators created technology platforms in Android an iOS, but it has also partnered with the biggest names in different industries to create products for Tablets and apps for Android across the world touching close to 8 million students worldwide on our platform.
Why choose Byju?
BYJU’S is the world’s most valuable ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app. Launched in 2015, BYJU’S offers highly personalised and effective learning programs for classes 1 – 12 (K-12), and aspirants of competitive exams like JEE, CAT, IAS etc. With 42 million registered students and 3 million paid subscriptions, BYJU’S has become one of the most preferred education platforms across the globe.
Official Website: www.byjus.com
Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Experience Required: Freshers
Package offered: 10 Lakhs( 7 Lakhs Fixed + 3 Lakhs Variable)
Work Location: Pan India
Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face. The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US. Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
- 6 days a week and 9 hours a day (9am to 6pm/10am to 7pm /11am to 8pm)
- Working on Saturday and Sunday’s is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as week off.
Apply Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST !!!
|Books Recommended||Check on Amazon|
|IT Technical Interview|
|Cracking the Coding Interview||amzn.to/38QZEUA|
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here/
For Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here