Latest Bank Of India Recruitment 2020 | BOI Jobs 2020 | Degree/10th/8th
Bank Of India 2020 Recruitment: BOI invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of Clerk, General Banking Officer in JMGS-I for 24 vacancies and Faculty – 1 Post, Office Assistant – 1 Post, Office Attendant – 2 Posts, Watchman cum Gardener – 3 Posts at RSETI Keonjhar/ RSETI Baripada. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/ 10th/ 8th are eligible to apply for this job.
Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for Clerk/ General Banking Officer:
|Organisation||Bank Of India|
|Job Role||Clerk/ General Banking Officer|
|Salary||Rs.11,765 – 42,020/-Month|
|Last Date||16 August 2020|
BOI– Detailed Eligibility:
General Banking Officer in JMGS-I:
- Bachelor Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
Clerk: Pass in X Standard examination or equivalent
- Officer – Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category A, B and C
- Clerk – Sporting Event / Championship classified under Category D
Sports / Game:
- Table Tennis
Age limit (as on 01.07.2020):
- General Banking Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale – 18 to 25 Years
- Clerk – 18 to 25 Years (20 years for Khelo India sporting event)
Relaxation of Upper age limit:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) 3 years
BOI – Sports / Game wise vacancies: 24 Posts
- Archery – 04 posts (Officers – 02, Clerks – 02)
- Athletics – 04 posts (Officers – 02, Clerks – 02)
- Boxing – 04 posts (Officers – 02, Clerks – 02)
- Gymnastics – 02 posts (Clerks – 02)
- Swimming – 04 posts (Officers – 02, Clerks – 02)
- Table Tennis – 02 posts (Officers – 02)
- Weightlifting – 04 posts (Officers – 02, Clerks – 02)
- Wrestling – 04 posts (Officers – 02, Clerks – 02)
- General Banking Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I): 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Clerk: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095- 1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 (20 years)
Bank Of India Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Selection will be through shortlisting for interview and/or field trials based on their qualification, experience
- Shortlisting in Officer cadre will be through screening of an application, the conduct of field trials in the respective sport followed by an interview.
- Shortlisting in Clerical cadre will be through screening of applications and conduct of field trials.
- SC/ST/PWD Rs. 50/-
- GENERAL & OTHERS Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for BOI Bank of India Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.bankofindia.co.in) from 01 August to 16 August 2020.
For More Details & Apply:
- Submission of online application/fee commencing from 01.08.2020
- Last date for submission of online/fee application 16.08.2020
- Relevant date for Age/Qualification/Experience 01.07.2020
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates