Bank of America Recruitment 2020 | Analyst | Freshers
About the Company :
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
Bank of America Recruitment 2020 – Bank of America scheduled to hire Analyst . The detailed eligibility and application process for Bank of America Recruitment Drive 2020 are mentioned below.
Job Profile : Analyst
Experience: 0-2 years of experience | Freshers
Package Offered : Best in Industry
Work Timings: 11 am to 8pm
Work Location: Mumbai , Maharashtra
Job ID: [ 20016341 ]
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR BANK OF AMERICA RECRUITMENT:
Specifically, the team helps Global Investment Bankers of Bank of America Merrill Lynch in their business origination and client coverage efforts through building of client pitchbooks and supporting business analysis.
The role of an Analyst is an Individual Contributor role.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR BANK OF AMERICA RECRUITMENT:
- Perform comprehensive and in–depth company and industry research and comparable company analyses
- Develop and maintain financial models for a company or set of companies
- Support various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Prepare presentations and other materials for client pitchbooks
- Prepare credit approval memos and marketing materials (offering memoranda) to assist in the deal review process
MANDATORY SKILLS FOR BANK OF AMERICA RECRUITMENT:
- Strategic and creative thinking
DESIRED SKILLS FOR BANK OF AMERICA RECRUITMENT:
- Strong knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis and Corporate Valuation
- Strong academic aptitude, quantitative skills
QUALIFICATIONS FOR BANK OF AMERICA RECRUITMENT:
- Chartered Accountant / CFA Charter holders
- Post Graduate (MBA’s / Masters) degree in Finance or Business Administration from reputed Institutions
- Engineering Graduates and Post-Graduates (IIT)
- Experience – 0-2 years (post-qualification)
Apply for Bank of America Recruitment Before this job opportunity closes :
ALL THE VERY BEST …!!!
PRO TIP*- SO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAIL OR WEB NOTIFICATIONS, TO GET NOTIFIED AS SOON AS POST IS UPLOADED.
Get Free Udemy Courses now. Due to Covid-19(Coronavirus) Lockdown Udemy has come up with so many courses in various fields So that you can improve or acquire new skills online by staying at home in these times. These Courses help you in standing out in placement interviews by showcasing your skill so you get your dream job easily…!
To get Udemy Free courses
For more software Engineer jobs Click Here
For more Mechanical jobs Click Here
For Electrical Jobs Click Here
For Electronics job Click Here
For Civil jobs Click Here
For Government jobs Click Here
Follow Us on Our Social Media Handles for Regular Updates